Premium Medical/Healthcare Content - Grade A Quality - U.S. Med School Students

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayabraham

Jun 29, 2011
Austin, Tx
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We run a Professional Article Writing Service covering all niches. Last month we did a million words of original content.

We have a dedicated team of Med School students on our writing staff exclusively for Healthcare and Medical topics.

Topics delivered in the past include Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome, Telogen Effluvium, Sciatic Nerve, Gleason Score, Endometrial Ablation, Bordetella Pertussis, Campylobacter Jejuni and thousands more.

Our writers live, breathe and sleep Medicine. They are either Med students, Interns or Residents. There is absolutely no Medical/Healthcare topic we can't manage.

Our Guarantee

• 100% Original Content - Copyscape Passed
  • Thoroughly Researched Articles - The writers have studied these topics recently and have a firm grasp on the subject
  • Bandwidth to write 100 articles per week
Highly Competitive Rates for the QUALITY

• $1.40/100 words for bulk orders of 50+ articles/order (25,000 words)
  • $1.60/100 words for orders of less than 50 articles/order
  • The minimum order quantity is $25/order

Please send the money to yakutz[at]gmail[dot]com via PayPal. Please shoot us an email or send a PM confirming your order.

Please direct all Questions/Comments/Concerns to jaysean.abraham[at]gmail[dot]com. We are available on Skype @ jaysean.abraham during business hours Central Time.

ORDER TODAY! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Thank you.

Giving out 3 FREE review copies of 500 words to Experienced/Senior members on a first come first served basis. Please send your Medical/Healthcare keyword and instructions via PM or jaysean.abraham[at]gmail[dot]com.

Thank you.

I can vouch for this service.

Been using Jay's services for many months now and I'm extremely satisfied with the service.

Content is fantastic! Time to deliver is reasonable! Communication is superb.

Here is my Review
Article was delivered in less than 48 hours, it is very well written and followed my guidelines exactly.
The quality of the articles is superb and for that price its stealing
will be back with more orders

Dude, that article kicked major ass and it was delivered lightning fast. Thanks so much for a great job.

Also, thanks for following my LSI keyword instructions.

5 out of 5 stars mang.

Status
Not open for further replies.