Not open for further replies.

CreditCruncher

Mar 18, 2009
UK
www.fantasticwriting.com
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
loneli.com

Obvious choice for dating site / affiliate / ebook / life coach. Don't have time to develop this and not my sector so up for sale.

Post or PM serious offers,

cheers

cc

PS: still looking for some more quality writers for other projects if anyone is currently available. PM me for details.

I was curious, so I typed "Premium Domains" into Google. The top link (Web Hosting Geeks) says:

"Often referred to as simple domain names, premium domains are basically those that were once registered and now available on the market again."

I was curious, so I typed "Premium Domains" into Google. The top link (Web Hosting Geeks) says:

"Often referred to as simple domain names, premium domains are basically those that were once registered and now available on the market again."

That's why that's web hosting geeks, keyword hosting, and this is wickedfire, keyword wicked.

Yippeeeeee. I just found out that I have over 500 premium domains!!!!!

I knew I was going to make a million this month, I just new it.

Edit: Just joking, not even close to premium..... although not a bad domain.

Premium is so subjective. I hate idiots that say stuff like Premium LLLL domain !!! And then they say it is premium because there is no letter Q in it like ZJXI.net or some shit.

The whole domaining industry is tainted by a bunch of, well... taints. How about instead of explaining how great your domain is in the damn thread title you just include the domain name and let people decide for themselves.

Bait and switch bullshit.

Domainers.

/rant

Status
Not open for further replies.