Not open for further replies.

DanielQ

Jun 29, 2008
A police state.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Members of WickedFire,

I'll keep this simple:

I am in a unique position to offer high quality content from a community of writers. I run a leading creative writing forum, which has given me access to dozens of writers looking for freelance work. I have put together a team of writers to offer this writing service. These members view creative writing as not just a hobby, but a passion. Most of them write every day and aspire to make a living from writing - and many already do. This being the case, I am in a position to offer you high quality content from writers who absolutely love what they do. These are experienced writers who will provide truly premium content.

My freelance team is composed of a variety of different types of writers with different experiences and expertise. This includes not just creative writers and experienced freelancers, but technical writers, college English graduates, members with newsroom experience, college students with college newspaper experience, and copywriters.

I'm confident my team can take on virtually any type of writing task you can challenge us with. Because my team has such a wide range of writing experience, topics of interest, and expertise, I know my team will be able to take on any writing task.

What are the rates?

Below are our basic rates. Rates may be subject to a custom per-job rate based upon your requirements.

• Our starting rate is $12 for 500 words, or .024/word for the basic package.
  • More advanced writing, such as stylized writing, guest posts, or research-intensive writing is billed at $15 for 500 words, or .03/word.

Whether your job falls into the first or second category will depends on your topic and requirements.

• Technical writing starts at $18 for 500 words (or .036/word) for premium technical writing. We have two experienced technical writers on our team. We can do instructional manuals, training documents, how-to guides, professional requests/proposals, etc.
  • $25 for high quality press releases.
  • We can also do eBooks, depending upon your requirements. Contact me to discuss your needs and I can give you a quote.

Turnaround time:

We aim to have your articles finished within 48 hours, with an official deadline of 72 hours for small jobs. If we have an order queue, we will give you a turnaround time estimate before you place an order. Larger, multiple-article orders will, of course, have custom turnaround times.

How to place an order:

If you'd like to place an order, send me a PM or email (support@peoriapromotions.com) with your paypal address (for an invoice), the topic, desired word count, and any further details or special requirements on the article. Providing subtopics or sub-points aids us in providing the best content. The more details you give on your article, the better we can serve you.

If you have any questions, please post here.

I'm currently open for orders.

Review Copies:

I will offer three review copies for 1-2 articles at 50% off.

I asked Daniel and his team to write me 2 500 word articles in the diet niche. Specifically reviews on 2 products I've been working on.

I got the articles back one was 505 words the other was 515 words. Can't complain about that.

This is money site content. His writers got down to business and did amazing research. Added things to the article I wouldn't even think of which I think will pull in some great long tail keyword searches.

This is the good stuff and Daniel seems like an honest, quality and affordable content provider. There is no doubt he will be one of the few content writers on WickedFire that are consistant and worth the repeat orders. Now get to work.

RalphySEO, thanks for the great review, I appreciate it, and I'm very pleased you were so satisfied with the content.

SiNeX, you just missed the last review copy. I will, however, give three additional review copies at 25% off.

Do you have any samples?

Since my service is actually composed of a team of writers, I'm not sure how much of a benefit samples will be. I can't guarantee that the samples would be written by the same writer who'd write your article (unless perhaps special circumstances - bulk or technical writing or some other special circumstance).

I bought one of the discounted copies.

Superb writing. I asked for magazine style content and the article he just sent me is ~ 95% perfect (that's a first on WF). Well done. Well worth the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.