premiumcaptcha

Aug 25, 2015
Enter EndCaptcha.com:
- A Premium CAPTCHA Service
NO Overloads

Service Level Agreement
​​

About EndCaptcha

EndCaptcha.com was created to satisfy the needs of the most demanding CAPTCHA consumers out there. We strive to provide top notch CAPTCHA solving at ALL times!

Features

• Service Level Agreement* - to protect you from outages and slow solve times
  • NO overloads
  • Less than 7's Avg Solving Time
  • Case Sensitive Support
  • Confident CAPTCHA Support
  • No charge for images marked as incorrectly solved

*Service Level Agreement applies for certain packages only. Please visit our Pricing page for more details.

Pricing

Our prices start at $3.99/1k CAPTCHAs. Please, visit EndCaptcha - Premium Captcha Servicefor more information!

F.A.Q

Q: How can I use your service?

1. Once your account is credited (by either purchasing a package or getting free test credits), you may download EndCaptcha's API tunneler or modify your host files to use our solution (find instructions for both on EndCaptcha - Premium Captcha Service)
2. Once one of the above steps is done, select either DBC or Decaptcher on your solution and enter your EndCaptcha credentials instead.
3. Start your work/campaign

Q: There are cheaper services out there. Why should I use your service?
If you can afford to lose time and resources on inefficient CAPTCHA solving and you don't mind that much about service availability/solve times, then our service may not be the best fit for you.

However, if you:
*Are tired of buggy CAPTCHA services
*Need your CAPTCHAs to be solved fast and accurately
*Can't afford to lose business due to CAPTCHA solving failing on the moment you need it
*Need Case Sensitive Support
*Need Confident CAPTCHAs support
...You WILL find our service very useful
smile.png

Q: What type of CAPTCHAs do you support?
Virtually all CAPTCHAs humans can decode.

Q: How does your Service Level Agreement works?
Selected EndCaptcha packages will grant you a CAPTCHA credit compensation if certain quality standards are not met. Please visit our Pricing page for detailed info.

Refund Policy

If you'd like to get a refund for any reason, please let us know before opening dispute/chargebacks. We'll either address your concern so you won't need a refund anymore, or we'll help you speed up the actual refund process.

Refunds are processed in a case-by-case basis. We will not award refunds if:
- The client is unsatisfied with the results obtained when submitting Unsupported Images.
- The client has partially used the service and has no use for remaining balance in the client's account.
- The client was unaware of any explicitly written service constraints before making a purchase.

Contact Us

Message me directly or visit EndCaptcha - Premium Captcha Service - Live Chat available!

10 REVIEW PACKAGES AVAILABLE!!!
Or let us know if you'd like a test drive
wink.png
​​

This post is interesting but what is your main purpose for solving captchas anyway? Please enlighten us and perhaps elaborate its use. Thanks!
I think it is pretty obvious. This helps to continue spam mailing by captcha entering automatisation.

CaptchaAI is definitely a helpful tool

While it is true that some AI-based captcha solvers may struggle with reCAPTCHA, the CaptchaAI solver is known to be highly proficient in solving reCAPTCHA as well as other types of captchas. CaptchaAI uses advanced machine learning algorithms and image recognition technologies to effectively solve even the most complex captchas, including those with audio or visual challenges. Additionally, CaptchaAI employs a constantly updated database to improve its accuracy and stay ahead of any changes in captcha technology. Therefore, I highly recommend using CaptchaAI solver for efficient and reliable captcha solving.