Premium American Content Writing Starting @ $3 / 100. A Favorite Among SEO Experts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StackCash

I Sell Words
Feb 8, 2011
New York
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Past Threads (1|2|3|4|5)

WordAgents.com is a full-service content creation agency that consists of over 40 American writers and editors. We specialize in creating well-researched, engaging writing for small businesses, agencies, and webmasters!

Our team is unlike any you have worked with in the past. Each American writer is trained using our propriety process and must pass a one-month trial before they are allowed to work on client work alone. They have a minimum of 1 year of experience writing for the web, and at least SOME college experience.

We have a strong background in digital marketing and search engine optimization. This means that you can be confident that we understand your goals for the content. In fact, we strive to treat each and every project as if it were our own. It’s a mantra that the team hears daily!
Here’s a look at the types of content we create on a daily basis:

• Blog Posts
  • Articles
  • Brian Dean / Backlinko Style Content
  • Neil Patel / Quicksprout Style Content
  • Viral Content
  • Product Reviews
  • Product Descriptions
  • Local SEO Content
  • eBooks
  • Website Content
  • Press Releases
  • Testimonials
  • Yelp Reviews
  • & More!

Basically, we can handle any of your written text needs!

Standard Content Creation (starting at $3.00 per 100 words)

This is our normal content creation service that we have been offering for almost 5 years. It includes basic internet research on the topic and a well-written article that follows your specifications. We can deliver orders up to 10,000 words in 7 business days or less.

Premium Content Creation (starting at $6.00 per 100 words)

Our premium option expands on our normal service to provide you with near-expert level content. This service includes extensive research and data aggregation that results in extremely detailed, personable, fun, and informative writing. We dig into trade websites, scholarly journals, interviews with key executives, web-forums and more. We will obtain the most up-to-date data from government and primary source data sites. All articles will include outbound links and/or a list of resources.

Additionally, all Premium Content orders will go through our quality-assurance process that includes proofreading and editing by one of our American editors.

Managed Solutions (pricing depends on the project)

We wanted to create a solution for those of you that need a ton of content regularly. This is perfect for agencies who manage their client’s content needs, private blog networks, and anyone who might need more than just content creation. These options can be set-up on a monthly basis, so that it ends up being 100% “hands-off” on your part once we come to an agreement.

Here’s what we offer right now a-la-carte:

• Keyword Research
  • Content Strategy
  • Image / Video Sourcing
  • Monthly Subscriptions
  • Upload/Publish on WordPress
  • Onsite SEO
  • Consulting

How To Order:

Our Website: WordAgents.com
E-mail: vincent@wordagents.com
WickedFire: Private Message

Here are a few testimonials from our awesome clients on WF:

buYcuKp.png

ZJvdDVf.png

Dt3bCGD.png

zlnmMMR.png

Epsz3rd.png

1mZIMxO.png

Bg3V4id.png

yC6x4e0.png

Foi9ba3.png

akURqTE.png

Z6T8sLT.png

mmFQVfK.png

41wICjn.png

UkXfIE6.png

sQSF8lF.png

gkI6tnB.png

ujYNa2j.png

SUlZAYS.png

gP91MlA.png

kdMBq9G.png

blxc4lb.png

yE6yaLf.png

45a9lLy.png

At the moment, WordAgents are creating about 200,000 words of high quality content each week. We can handle your bulk orders easily - and without flaw.

If you're working for a digital marketing agency and need regular content - drop us a line to find out how we can help!

3 new writers joined the team today to replace a few older writers we lost. These guys specialize in health/fitness, pets, id theft, recipes, and product reviews. If you want to try them out - send over an order!

Got my first set of articles delivered from Vin. I have to say I was a bit skeptical at first but after reading the articles I was convinced that this was the real deal. You could tell that the articles were very well researched and had just the right balance of information and persuasion. Just the mix I was after!

Got my first set of articles delivered from Vin. I have to say I was a bit skeptical at first but after reading the articles I was convinced that this was the real deal. You could tell that the articles were very well researched and had just the right balance of information and persuasion. Just the mix I was after!

Thanks Raihanul!

Yo Vin,

You did some metal manufacturing articles for.. and a fkn good job you did.

Looking at about 20 x 1000 site articles and 4-6 press releases.

Shoot me a PM if you have time and I can give you the topic.

Mindseye

Status
Not open for further replies.