PR3 Google News Posts - Get Indexed and Ranked almost immediately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AskDebz

Jul 14, 2009
North West, UK
www.askdebz.com
Rating - 87.5%
28   4   0
PR3 Google News Posts - Get Indexed and Ranked almost immediately!
Write Your Content has added a brand new service to its books.

We are giving you the opportunity to get your article (Around 300 words is recommended) submitted to a PR3 Premium UK News Website and Google News.

Benefits

- Takes just 2 minutes to get Google indexed
- 8 minutes to get picked up by Google news
- Picked up naturally within hours by other sites/backlinks
- Receive over 1000 unique views each day
- UK based news site
- Good quality backlinks
- 100% link strength, this is not a blog roll service.

We usually recommend 2 links are included in the text.

Either you can supply your own article/press release type write up or we can write it for you.

ONLY $25!!!
(if you supply your own article, or we can do the article for just $5!)

Payment On Completion!

I just received my review copy, here is my honest take on this service.

First of all, it is everything stated in the description. They wrote the article, so we could see their level of writing, not bad, kind of average style for a generic article. My thought is not so much about the quality of the article but the circulation of 2 anchor text links. The site is a PR3, so rest assure it's a good site. Our article is indexed in Google and in Google news. I will recommend this service to all that are interested. Great job!

Let's give her some more orders!

Just received order from Debz. Good, as described. Seen it show up on her page & index by google news within a day. No other syndication noticed yet, but thanks =)

Received service as promise. fast index page google news and google search. Thanks for your service.

Great work, the article was well written and by the time I checked it was already in Google News #1 for the keyword I wanted. Not a super competitive keyword but that's not Debbie's fault.
Great service and will use again.

Status
Not open for further replies.