PPV traffic for weekend workers

Truffles

Apr 20, 2009
Anybody know which of the PPV networks are most weekend friendly? Ie. not requiring review of new targets (why the fuck do they need to do that anyway?) that only occurs during weekdays? Destinations I get, but this is seriously hampering my game with my available time.

Oh, and tits.

pic12.jpg

Most will probably have to review your targets but again I have only worked with TV & DirectCPV. Not sure about dcpv as I never really used them and don't feel like logging in to check, but if by weekend friendly you mean set them to show on certain days only TV does that. If you want it to show on saturdays and sundays only its as easy as checking a box. They still will review your targets though.

I'm assuming you mean target approvals? If so TV seems to be pretty decent, they seem to review them around the clock.

So it looks like they either review around the clock or just have a slow automated system because while it said they required review initially, a little later I checked back and all was fine and I my new targets were running at like 2 in the morning on a Saturday.

And it looks like my tits link came down...will have to fix that...

08.jpg

I talked to one of the sales rep over at TV and he says there review team is over in europe? so thats why you get weird approval times. I can get approved sometimes on the weekend but like truffles said its at spotty times. This is why i miss working with google. I need to get an account open again.

I talked to one of the sales rep over at TV and he says there review team is over in europe? so thats why you get weird approval times. I can get approved sometimes on the weekend but like truffles said its at spotty times. This is why i miss working with google. I need to get an account open again.

I wish I could run this shit on Google...fucking quality score.

I think for TV they dont review creatives on the weekend. but targets are like 24/7 and by the hour.

for dcpv if you submit your creative/targets by 3pm PST you should get it approved same day, even on weekends.