PPC Partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanchezz

May 29, 2007
I’m looking to venture into the PPC game. I have been in the online marketing industry for over 6 years now. I can provide the funding and top payouts on the cpa offers using the leverage of our other forms of advertising. I also can provide copy and design services along with a staff to go after direct advertising relationships for exclusive PPC marketing. Essentially I am looking to partner with someone who is very knowledgeable but lacks the resources to take there PPC marketing to the top.

your excellent choice of font colour sold me. i'll take 3.

LOL

yes sanchezzz please message me im interested in telling you exactly what i do and you getting me a 10 cent higher payout....I mean i cant lose right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Essentially I am looking to partner with someone who is very knowledgeable but lacks the resources to take there PPC marketing to the top.

Its hard to be knowledge at PPC without experience, and to have experience you would need the resources anyway. And if you have the knowledge you also have the resources and thus you must be generating revenue for yourself and thus you do not need any outside help.

Status
Not open for further replies.