• Marin Software

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Also check out IndexTools Bid Management

I was looking into this as well a while back and IndexTools seemed like the most cost effective solution for the project I was working on. I am not sure how it compares to the other solutions you mentioned. IndexTools was just purchased by Yahoo so I am not sure what impact that will have on their business. Seemed like a decent solution at least at the time.

@beejeebers - It's not that much if you're managing a large budget. Aquisio base price @ 1000.00 + 2% ad spend seems very reasonable. If you can find me a developer who will work for $3000.00/month and build be customizable, scalable solution solution such as these products offer, I'm all ears.

@TLott - Thanks for mentioning indextools. I'll take a look at them too.

ive used all these tools. They are all a rip off and were really designed before quality score was as large a factor as it is now. Total waste of money at this point.

ive used all these tools. They are all a rip off and were really designed before quality score was as large a factor as it is now. Total waste of money at this point.

Absolutely. The last automated bid management system that I used stopped making account adjustments as soon as QS came about. Logged into the account one day and saw that the system hadn't adjusted a single bid in over a month (i was very hands-off with PPC at this point)... canceled the same day.

Absolutely. The last automated bid management system that I used stopped making account adjustments as soon as QS came about. Logged into the account one day and saw that the system hadn't adjusted a single bid in over a month (i was very hands-off with PPC at this point)... canceled the same day.

im glad all these bid management companies are dying....theyve been raping us agencies and such for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.