PPC Campaign & Yahoo Search Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyDigital

May 13, 2007
Im going to test out YSM PPC this week and wanted to know if there are any tools, spreadsheets, methods, etc... to get a campaign with alot of kw's, dynamic insertion, etc... going asap.

Are there other ways than the manual process you could recommened to speed up the process?

Thanks
BD

Thing is I dont have the criteria to get that yet, looking for noob type startup tips to get something up fast that is pretty complex.

Im going to test out YSM PPC this week and wanted to know if there are any tools, spreadsheets, methods, etc... to get a campaign with alot of kw's, dynamic insertion, etc... going asap.

Are there other ways than the manual process you could recommened to speed up the process?

Thanks
BD

My advice.... (unless you have the money to test and burn) DONT fuck around with automated shit just yet if your just beginning PPC

get your hands dirty ....get used to it slowly and then start automating once you've found profitable KW's and gotten used to it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips, looks like i'll have to do it the manual way till gold is an option.

On the tracking side I think im straight.

Thanks
BD

Status
Not open for further replies.