PPC arbitrage, finding Adsense/Ypn click payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSU4Life

Aug 10, 2006
When doing research for your PPC arbitrage sites, is there any way to find out before your site is up how much Adsense/Ypn clicks will pay out? I have my keywords and know how much the clicks will cost on the lower tier engines but I don't know where to go to see what Adsense/YPN adds would pay per click, so I can run numbers.

I know where to buy the cheap clicks, but I don't know where to see how high Adsense/YPN is paying for clicks.

Thanks

avantrosa said:
http://uv.bidtool.overture.com/d/USm/search/tools/bidtool/

Use that to get an idea of what general EPC's can be for specific categories. As for AdSense it's really just up in the air.

It's not as linear as the YPN system, it depends on a lot of things, including their "Smart Pricing."
Typing in (Poker odds) into the Yahoo bid tool shows the top 4 bids ranging from $1.20 to .56 . If the the bidders are also advertising via YPN, I could expect a click to be paid somewhere in between those bids?

Because Google is not as linear and has smart pricing how do you go about setting up your arbitrage site? Do you just come up with a rough estimate, then test it to see what your getting per click. So you have to test what price you are getting paid per click as well as all the ad placement, etc.

People keep talking about making all these great retuns via arbitrage, but it seems your missin half the picture when you don't know what Adsense will be paying you per click.

Maybe, may be not. Yahoo advertisers can opt-out of the content network too. Easiest way to find out what it pays is just test it and see what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.