Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked_content

Wicked content writer
Apr 24, 2012
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Are you tired of paying for junk?​

Have you had the experience of wasting your time and money for cheap but crappy and zero value articles or keeping away for the high price of quality articles?

If so, I think you need services from my team who help you out these problems.

Why? Because we can write Very High Quality Articles but Charge Only A Little.

Introduction about myself

My name is Stephon White. I'm a college graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics/Finance and a Graduate Diploma in Journalism. Regardless of the finance specialization, I'm happy to write across various niches comfortably.

I've been a full-time freelance writer for the past 7 years, working primarily for private clients, but now I'm offering my article writing services to wickedfire members. I’ve a team of Native and Non-native English content writers who have been working for me from last 5 years. In the past 5 years, we’ve written thousands of articles for Internet Marketers and website owners from all over the world.

My services include articles, blog posts, reviews, press releases and rewrites. If you need something written, contact me and we'll work out something to suit your specific needs.

part2.png

pd1.png

Delivery and Turnaround Time:-

All Articles will be delivered via email. Turnaround time for less than 20 articles is 1-2 days. Failure on my part to deliver within this time frame entitles you to a refund for only those articles that have not been delivered on time.

Contact details:-​

Gmail Id:- Wicked.content81@gmail.com

Gtalk:- Wicked.content81

Hotmail:- wicked_content@hotmail.com

Payment mode:-​

untitlpyp.png

I look forward to writing your content for you.

The Best,
Stephon White

Last edited:

Always looking for excellent writers. Do you have a sample that is reflective of your team of writer's work?

Thanks got the PM.

Just wondering, what's the difference between a LSI article and a SEO article?

Hi there,

Major difference is:

LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing), Which is highly in focus specially after penguin update. In LSI content, we are giving priority to the keywords and we are using keywords in a natural way, which more attracts the audience rather than Search engines.

SEO (Search Engine Optimization), In SEO articles we are more focusing on keywords and which are just to attract Search engine rather than audience.

Thanks got the PM.

Just wondering, what's the difference between a LSI article and a SEO article?

Yeah, Got an order of 10 articles. I did a few logos according to your need but i'm not expert in that. I only can write top notch content on regular basis.

Regards,
Stephon.
ordere before and these were very good logos, ordering again!

My Review:

Great communication and delivered very quickly. Articles were contained the keywords desired however, unfortunately, I do not feel that this was written by a Native English speaker. That being said, it's a great deal for very low priced articles.

Thanks for your honest feedback. These articles have been written by native English speaker but my non-native editor edited lots of things to make the articles 100% qualitative.
My Review:

Great communication and delivered very quickly. Articles were contained the keywords desired however, unfortunately, I do not feel that this was written by a Native English speaker. That being said, it's a great deal for very low priced articles.

Last edited:
Stephon was recommended to me by a friend about a week ago. After talking to her I decided to go ahead and give him a try. I ordered 10 articles on a tech niche and she assured me she's very comfortable with this niche. Stephon came up with all 10 articles very quickly and talking about quality, Just fantastic.

I had no idea stephon was bringing his service to the wickedfire and after hearing she put a thread up I was a bit disappointed because I didn't get to keep stephon all to myself. When you find writers like that you have to keep them a secret.

Anyways, I'm glad stephon is here to provide an MIND BLOWING service.

I for sure will be ordering again and again.

Thanks Stephon.

Thank you sir for your review. I know you like my stuff and want to keep me for your all content writing assignments. I really appreciate for your concern and consideration.

The Best,
Stephon.
Stephon was recommended to me by a friend about a week ago. After talking to her I decided to go ahead and give him a try. I ordered 10 articles on a tech niche and she assured me she's very comfortable with this niche. Stephon came up with all 10 articles very quickly and talking about quality, Just fantastic.

I had no idea stephon was bringing his service to the wickedfire and after hearing she put a thread up I was a bit disappointed because I didn't get to keep stephon all to myself. When you find writers like that you have to keep them a secret.

Anyways, I'm glad stephon is here to provide an MIND BLOWING service.

I for sure will be ordering again and again.

Thanks Stephon.

IMHO... excellent!

This service is real!

Good content, good communicaton and spot on delivery.

The article has all details (my niche requires detail, no fluffy chitchat!) and the writer even came back to me after I approved an article already that some detail was correct after he double checked. Talking service with a capital S!!!

Need a solid writer, that delivers and really does some due diligence? Take this one!

Thanks for your valuable feedback and I got your next order, Working on it.
This service is real!

Good content, good communicaton and spot on delivery.

The article has all details (my niche requires detail, no fluffy chitchat!) and the writer even came back to me after I approved an article already that some detail was correct after he double checked. Talking service with a capital S!!!

Need a solid writer, that delivers and really does some due diligence? Take this one!

I contacted Stephon after being referred by a friend

She started the service by asking me for 5 topics and sent me examples of her work. I loved them so much, I obviously paid for them and have since ordered tens of thousands of words of content. The writing is better than I can do as a native speaker in the states, very well researched and is SEO emphasized.

Very high quality and not plagiarized in anyway shape or form. I won't be going anywhere else for my content!

Try stephon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.