Popular Digg Exchange Group?

bloggerden

Dec 28, 2009
MA
I don't mean to be stepping out of line so somebody put me in my place if this topic is against the rules, but I have seen a few Digg Traffic Exchange groups around the web and I'm wondering if anybody knows of any popular traffic exchanges for Digg? I'm also wondering why Wickedfire doesn't have a forum or group just for this, again let me know if this is against the rules but just thinking of some new ideas here

You know, that social news site that used to be cool but got driven into the ground because KRose is all about $$$

I don't mean to be stepping out of line so somebody put me in my place if this topic is against the rules, but I have seen a few Digg Traffic Exchange groups around the web and I'm wondering if anybody knows of any popular traffic exchanges for Digg? I'm also wondering why Wickedfire doesn't have a forum or group just for this, again let me know if this is against the rules but just thinking of some new ideas here

I don't know of any, but, I am interested in finding out and getting involved in something like that though.

Hello friend,

Instead join exchange group of digg I think should just buy digg. Can get 100 for maybe $5.

It better then for have waste time digg for others.

Good luck bro

Could we set up a group here on WickedFire where we could have a small Digg Exchange group or something?

And also, sumitdhawan09 can you explain what you mean by buying diggs, or could you point me towards a site where that's possible?

And also, sumitdhawan09 can you explain what you mean by buying diggs, or could you point me towards a site where that's possible?

Hello friend,

Buy digg is pay people for digg what want. You pay $5 and they use 100 account different of digg to digg your story.

Good luck bro

That sounds like a possible way I may go, thanks for sharing that strategy.

Anyways I have created a Digg Exchange group here, anybody interested in sharing stories to be Dugg/Stumbled/Delicious'd check it out!

http://www.wickedfire.com/groups/digg-exchange-group.html

I think what summit meant was.

Digg exchange group for retards. There much better ways to make money than exchange diggs. Digg up in pussy not spend time digging site.

Put head in microwave and turn on.

Good luck bros

I think what summit meant was.

Digg exchange group for retards. There much better ways to make money than exchange diggs. Digg up in pussy not spend time digging site.

Put head in microwave and turn on.

Good luck bros

I am not begging for Diggs though, just working with other internet marketers to support each other and see if we can get our stories to the front page of Digg. How would you suggest I market my stories to hit Digg's FP?

I am not begging for Diggs though, just working with other internet marketers to support each other and see if we can get our stories to the front page of Digg. How would you suggest I market my stories to hit Digg's FP?

Head over to DP..
and don't come back.

Head over to DP..
and don't come back.

So you're saying Digg/DP is for people who don't understand the internet, try and make a living online from India, speak poor English and charge $10 to create an entire website. I agree.

Trust me I'm not any of these people, if you say Digg isn't worth it I believe you. Where else is there to bring in loads of traffic like that then?

So you're saying Digg/DP is for people who don't understand the internet, try and make a living online from India, speak poor English and charge $10 to create an entire website. I agree.

Trust me I'm not any of these people, if you say Digg isn't worth it I believe you. Where else is there to bring in loads of traffic like that then?

No, he is saying bloggerden/DP are people who dont understand the internet.

Also, you are getting off really light on this one. I would go away while you were ahead.

bloggerden, just give up.

Wickedfire is a very unique forum that I don't think you're ready for. You see, we aren't like other internet marketing forums. We don't post the same useless shit about seo, social media, or PPC over and over again in the hopes that other webmasters visit our website or buy our stuff.

Trying to promote your stupid pligg powered site here will accomplish nothing because we don't need to read up on stupid shit like "The SEO Value of Squidoo", "Automatically Forward All Mails From One Gmail Account to Another Gmail", "List of 1000 Edu Backlinks - A Huge List Of 1000 Edu Backlinks", "ways to reward your blog commentators", or whatever stupid noob shit you have on bloggerden's front page.

Chances are that we not only already knew this stuff, but that 5 years from now everything on your front page will be our innovative ideas that we thought of sometime in between getting drunk with our affiliate managers and hitting on the affiliate summit staff. All of which will be outdated by then, just like the advice on your shitty site.

So ask yourself, who live like this?

Looks like Digg and pigg competition is going on.

I don't know how could Sumit can do 100 digg at an low price!!!!. I think he might be using some automation process.