Poll : Do you want music in WF background ?

Do you want to have music running in the background on WF ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stojan

Dec 4, 2006
Tampa,Fl
I was thinking it would be pretty cool if there would be some music going in the background on WF. What do you guys think about it ?

This could give a cool party feel to the forum, which I have not seen anywhere else yet .

Cast your vote ! Wanna party ?

stojan

I have a feeling your yes vote will be the only one. No one wants to hear your music and I don't want my computer loading it. Also, Jon isn't going to want to pay that bandwidth bill.

I was thinking it would be pretty cool if there would be some music going in the background on WF. What do you guys think about it ?

This could give a cool party feel to the forum, which I have not seen anywhere else yet .

Cast your vote ! Wanna party ?

stojan

Or... you could download an mp3 player and listen to your own shit without bugging everyone else with your shitty taste in music. ;)

Haha poor bugger

I dont think this is the response he thought he was going to get

At least you gave it a go buddy. But it was still a pretty shit idea

Haha poor bugger

I dont think this is the response he thought he was going to get

At least you gave it a go buddy. But it was still a pretty shit idea

The responses here are pretty polite for the avg responses usually given.

WTF I was the only one besides him to vote yes.

I figured there were more smart-asses on here then that :D

You need music man its cool I understand. I've got it blaring most of the day while I'm working. But I wouldn't force it on anyone else, just like I wouldn't stick around at a site that made me have it going either.

Fuck man! If you want to turn WF into a Myspace page, why not those some marquees and falling objects into the background too?

WTF were you thinking? Did Kaveman introduce you to tainted bongwater?

Status
Not open for further replies.