POF Campaign Manager (Driftnet)

two_days_late

Chief Lobster Fisherman
Oct 5, 2008
New Zealand
Hey guys, I've just finished my campaign manager Firefox Add-on for the POF advertising platform. If you want to read about what it does or grab a copy you can check it out here:

Driftnet

I'm really interested to hear what people like or don't like about it and if it goes well I'll be looking to build some more tools.

Cheers,
Matt

It Looks pretty cool. I haven't done any pof marketing in a while but I love when thins are made easy like the mr.greens uploader. But yeah it looks pretty cool. Does show up in you back office of you ad manager?

Cheers for the feedback. Yep it just runs in the background over the existing website, so all you have to do is install then login to POF.

The filtering option looks handy, and getting rid of the worthless graph will help. Being able to see creatives by campaign (rather than by all campaigns as POF already does) would be kinda nice too. Don't know why POF won't put in a feature to group campaigns. Now, if you can develop a feature to allow day-parting, that'd be cool.

Thanks for the feedback. Yea day parting would be cool, would be quite hard to implement with an add-on though as it would have to constantly poll the site. Could do it quite easily with a server side application but it would mean people had to put their login details into a 3rd party site which I can't imagine them doing.

I'll have a think about how I could do day parting without a self hosted app. Could definitely look into going down the 202 track with a hosted and self hosted solution.