Please help me improve myself.

Vadym

do u even auto,m8?
Jul 11, 2009
No, I'm kidding.

I do want some advices though. As people correctly predicted - Mallorca is going to get old within a month.

So next step is mainland Spain. Where does everyone recommend?

Needs to be on a beach, and would be nice if the girls could like.. speak English or Russian instead of just standing there making you want to punch yourself in the dick because you can't talk to them.

Plz, thanks.

/selfhelpthread

No, I'm kidding.

I do want some advices though. As people correctly predicted - Mallorca is going to get old within a month.

So next step is mainland Spain. Where does everyone recommend?

Needs to be on a beach, and would be nice if the girls could like.. speak English or Russian instead of just standing there making you want to punch yourself in the dick because you can't talk to them.

Plz, thanks.

/selfhelpthread

What if I told you it is possible to learn different languages?

What if I told you it is possible to learn different languages?

What if I told you that Duolingo Spanish we all think makes us learn 'Spanish' - and the daily slang Spanish they speak at 300mph is extremely different and hard to comprehend and would take at least half a year to muddle through. Am learning since lots of countries use it and it'll be useful - but sitting around learning Spanish all day and then not interacting with hot Euro bitches by night is boring.

What if I told you that Duolingo Spanish we all think makes us learn 'Spanish' - and the daily slang Spanish they speak at 300mph is extremely different and hard to comprehend and would take at least half a year to muddle through. Am learning since lots of countries use it and it'll be useful - but sitting around learning Spanish all day and then not interacting with hot Euro bitches by night is boring.

It's still easier than Chinese. Also it's fun and rewarding to learn a foreign language. I use quizlet.com for building vocab flashcards.

How long will you stay in spain? It's not that hard to learn the language if you are surrounded by it every day. Learn the basic vocabulary and grammar (language school?) and try at least. Also watch a lot of spanish tv or soaps with subtitles. People will be happy that you at least try to speak their language and will slow down. Not a lot of people down there speak english, that's just how it is.