Please Guide Me - I Am Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

edcool

Learning In Progress
Jul 22, 2007
Hello everyone

I have been in Affiliate Marketing, for Half a year now. I find it hard to get any income from the Internet. I join affiliate network like Clickbank and Copeac(not so long ago) and i still don't make money. I really wonder why. I must be doing something wrong.

What I usually do:

1. Browse keywords on Google keywords tool to see what people is marketing to ensure there is money (because logically, people advertise because they earn money)

2. When i am sure of a keyword, i go to Affilate Network, especially Clickbank (because it has a great reputation - i know this as every ebooks that i encounter, talk about Clickbank) to get the product related to the keyword.

3. Then I Focus on Google Adwords to get the customer for me (well, at least i hope so). I decide on the Keywords that would be close to the keyword that i selected earlier.

4. At least twice a day, i would check my clickbank account(to see if there is any money coming in) and i would check on my adwords account (to check on my keywords, if there is any keyword that would cost me too much without any conversion)

5. Keep praying - Hoping that i would get income online.

I know and I truly believe that I can earn big money online. Thats why i am still here and keep on trying. However, How could i turn this mess around?

Thanks in advance. I truly appreciate your help.

Sincerely

Edmund
P.S: please use simple english, because all this time i am staying at WickedFire reading posts but only able to understand 70% of the English language used. Some Phrases are hard to understand. Thank You Very Much

Status
Not open for further replies.