Playing With Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonAden

RockStar
Jan 29, 2007
Anyone else play with phantom cloaker?

I experimented on a domain.. generated about 1000 pages and submit them via social bookmarketing progs.

im getting major hits but the adsense clicks are SHIT and im talking SHIT like 5 cents, haha

I know that this sort of thing is expected with cloaked sites but am wondering your feedback if you have tried it.

Will bring 100 bux a month for each domain depending on the domain, but it would rule to get more per click

a

How long did that take? Sounds like a free hundred bucks to me.

it won't last forever, your site will get banned pretty quick and you'll be lucky if you don't lose your adsense account. I'm not saying it can't be done, I used to do it and I know tons of people that make serious bank from this, but its not really something you should play around with if you don't know what your doing.

yeah i know it is outdated but its my first time messing with cloaking.

What is another alternative as far as programs that automate it?

I use adsense on a bunch ofmy legit sites too, so if i lose it, i lose it but who knows.

if adsense isn't enough for serious cash, you need a combination. put affiliate links, auctionads, kontera, and peakclick on it too. Maybe amazon.

Well with social bookmarking..

and eli's little tool called SQUIRT ;)

i just submit it with squirt, we will see how much more i get once the squirt kicks in.

LA

As a test, setup another domain and test having the traffic going to an optin/landing page.

There's far more money to be made with a list than just going straight to an AdSense page.

You can promote your/other people's stuff on the backend, sell the leads, sell solo ads or ads within your emails, send links to article pages with AdSense on them [wink] ... all sorts of monetization.

to those who're sayin phantom is outdated... tell us what is the updated cloaker then ..!

Status
Not open for further replies.