Playing where's yousif from PKM.....

momotan

Nov 7, 2007
If anyone knows how to get a hold of him, PM me. Although he appears to be on AIM 24/7, no response, and his google voice dials to nowhere.

It was only a mater of time before this started happening. This is what happens when you allow a 16 year old to run riot with bag of blow and some affiliate marketing software.

Reactions: chief
Haven't been able to talk to him for a month. He replied one time, but only because I sent a message while he was in the middle of talking. Dude literally ignores people.

Damn. With this happening, on top of all the Epic bs, I think the only truly reliable network is CPAgoat.
Yes, because your dumbass didn't get your $1000 check in time, this reflects on the reliability of the CPA industry.

Damn. With this happening, on top of all the Epic bs, I think the only truly reliable network is CPAgoat.

Yes, because your dumbass didn't get your $1000 check in time, this reflects on the reliability of the CPA industry.

imgres
sarcasm.jpg

imgres

Really shortsighted of him. Was considering moving more campaigns his way because of the quick pay, but no answers for simple questions. Anyone recommend any good networks that pay weekly (as in net 1) by paypal?

Guys I'm really sorry for the slow replies lately. We're experiencing huge growth now more than ever and the work load was unforeseen. Regardless, I make it a priority to ALWAYS follow up w/ every one.

Moving forward I'll make sure we move quicker for all of you. We appreciate your business 100%.

Ok, Yousef got back to me. Said he's bogged down with work and he took care of my questions, so all good in my book. Can't complain about a guy who bends over backwards to pay you fast. I'll put up with the less then instantaneous response in that case.