pixelotto.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick

Superstar DJ!
Oct 5, 2006
Button Moon
OK so its the new site from the million dollar home page guy, Its something to do with pixels and something to do with earning cash (it has got loto in it) so what do you think its going to be?

Advertisers buy pixels. Visitors to the website click all over the site and every time they click they get a "lotto number". A random number is chosen at the end and whoever has that "lotto click" wins 1 million dollars. At least that would be my guess - I guess he would have to either:

He's either selling more than 1 million pixels or selling them for more than $1 each. Unless, he has other ways he plans on monetizing the site to bring in even more money. My guess is he's doing both.

based on a wmw discussion, here's how it works:

He's selling ad space like his million pixel shit-brigade. Visitors register, and click his ads, and get one entry for each ad they click, with a limite of 10 each day. 30 days after all the ads are sold, one ad is picked at random, and then a winner is chosen at random from the people that clicked on that ad.

I can't really see how this benefits advertisers, since they'll just get lots of completely untargeted traffic who won't even probably look where they clicked, but it'll probably sell out because hey, it's Alex Tew wonder-kid, and we'll all kick ourselves for not having thought of it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.