Pinterest?

catonkeyboard

Jul 6, 2009
www.train-mma.com
I am getting over 1,000 UV per day and having trouble Monetizing it tried adsense click bank and CPA made a few sales but nothing to brag about these bitches are smart.

Anyone here converting Pinterest?

Hey Guys,

YEP: Converting Good!

I wanted to increase my Pinterest Followers Level because I am sure this social network has huge opportunities in term of product selling and referring traffic.

Generally, I never buy any Followers or Fans because most of the services sell fake y spammy followers.

But I tried Social HQ and they claim to sell real and targeted Pinterest Followers. Few days after my order, I could see that I had a huge increase in Pinterest Followers and that most of them are actually real.

GOOD SURPRISE.

This is the link guys : buypinterestfollowers.me

Cheers and good luck

I'm converting through pinterest by running the traffic through my website.

Though sometimes the traffic doesn't convert at all, other days it will be pure awesomeness.

I am running a tumblr blog that I'm running pinterest traffic through. so far the conversions havn't been too great but thinking about changing directions soon.

Hey Guys,
My stuff converts but can't get on category page any more, What's the trick now? Age accounts, more followers, tons of repins? Was also getting about 1000 uv's a day a few months ago but only about 100 now.
Tks

Hey Guys,
My stuff converts but can't get on category page any more, What's the trick now? Age accounts, more followers, tons of repins? Was also getting about 1000 uv's a day a few months ago but only about 100 now.
Tks

I think you need a lot of people to repin your stuff, also they may have changed it so that you can only get on main category page once every 12 or 24 hours