Pinterest now has analytics!

vinnypolston

Banned
Mar 14, 2011
www.leadbuffer.com
Looks pretty cool, just posted on the official Pinterest blog.
Thoughts!? :food-smiley-010:

"You’ll get information about how many people have pinned from your site, how many people have seen these pins, and how many people visited your site from Pinterest. We’ll also show you a selection of your most repinned, most clicked, and most recent pins so you have a better idea of what’s popular.."

Interesting stuff!

It comes with the "New Look" which is also pretty cool in terms of the Boards and setting, But an asshole in terms of control with the manual Editing of the Pictures

Before You can edit the pictures by right clicking on the edit button an you open 20+ windows to edit the URL's. Now you cannot, you must do it one by one which really is time consuming.

Q0KauSY.gif

I'm new to Pinterest. And I prefer using my android phone (GT-N7100). Do you also experience very slow and unresponsive app features - like boards and pins. thanks.

Yay! Finally! Analytic is crucial to every site/blog owner because it tracks down the number of traffic one gets, demographics of the viewers, and types of content that get more traffic.

UPDATE: Although I haven't used the analytics yet, just read a great guide on using it and a bunch of helpful tips. How to Use Pinterest Analytics, 6 Metrics Worth Measuring | Social Media Examiner

It goes through:

• Pins From Your Website
  • Repins From Your Website
  • Determine Your Reach
  • Number of Visitors and Visits to Your Website
  • Most Repinned Content
  • Most Clicked Content
  • And some Bonus Insights
Anyways, I thought it was helpful. Home it helps one of you make lots of monies :thumbsup:

Pinterest is same like tumblr, i think tumblr is more good as compare with pinterest.
But i use both and yes the analytic feature is awesome