pinchyfingers PM spam

g1c9

Narcissist
Jun 26, 2006
MERICA
pinchyfingers

Free Premium Content
Hey g1c9,

Would you like a review copy of the content I'm going to be offering in BST?

SEO articles start at $0.03/word

Premium articles start at $0.07/word

I'm going to message a handful of WF members and deliver one free article each to the first three people who want one and are willing to leave a review in my BST thread. If you want some free content, just let me know what quality level you'd like to review, along with the topic/keyword and any relevant sources.

Thanks for your time, I hope I can help.

- Tom

annoying

I dunno if I do, but I thought it was annoying. If it's not against the rules then delete thread.

It's not PM spam. It's how review copies have been arranged here for 5 years.

Chill the fuck out Cam.

LOL I feel sad for pinchyfingures

Request ole' reputed members to review your product and get free advertising in STS ;)

I don't see the issue with this. He's offering you free shit. Damn I'd love to be spammed for free links and content everyday.

Wow, and I thought I was a reactionary, knee-jerk, redneck, fuckhead.

If this "annoyed" you, why not PM back and tell him to fuck off?

But no, you open a fucktard thread in STS and out the poor fucker, not some random-character-username-bitch, but a reasonably well-respected member here who was offering you free shit with some value.

Wait... It's a cabal. You're in cahoots and doing this to stir up shit and direct clicks to his BST thread. I get it. Ban both of you.

spammer.png

I got the PM and didn't think it was spam. In fact if anybody sends me a request for a review and they can at least somewhat speak english I don't consider it spam. It's only when Hajibi uses google translate to send like 500 messages to me on skype that it gets annoying.