phuctup.com - who let this one go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubber609

Dec 3, 2007
yeah baby.. just picked up this domain.
www.phuctup.com - now seriously.. I could hardly believe that this one was available.. In 3 days I got 12 visitors from type-in traffic... Nothing there yet, do don't be disappointed(give me a week). Come on - has anyone tried this domain drunk? cause that is how I found it!!

Last 10 posts by Stack Paper on Wickedfire.com:
#1 - No.. Speak for yourself. I think its a very fitting link for us at the Gay Webmaster Forum
#2 - ahahahahhahahahhahah
#3 - nobody cares, shut the fuck up!
#4 - Eat shit you motherfucker.
#5 - asked for a demo, with no answer.
zzz, worthless.
#6 - Bookmarking Demon
hxxp://bookmarkingdemon.com/
Anyone able to get their hands on this?
Just kinda curious about it ;D
#7 - <stupidity>...</stupidity>
AND DIE.
#8 - Any suggestion where to find someone to outsource to?
Freelance site? (Never freelanced a coding job before)
#9 - Didn't know him either... but thats no way to die.
I lost my 13 year old brother to a drunk driver 3 months ago... Fucking terrible.
#10 - People who drink and drive deserve to be beaten to death.

Really man.. after I read your previous posts I have to bow down to your intelligence and your inherent worth to this forum. Thank god you're here to add your illuminating one-liners. The color and depth that you reach in your epic evaluations of others posts' is only rivaled by the football commentary of John Madden. Eat shit and Die!! Oh my god!! You and my former 3rd grade classmate are true rivals on who could truly challenge any actor in the world on the delivery of that line!! I'm so glad that you are here to humble me.. god bless and thank you sir.

Ice T said:
Hating is like an art form, you know what I'm sayin'? Brother have a nice car, 'why you gotta have a nice car?' Brother have 2 cars, a house, and a wife, 'man, that's played out'. I hate on a nigga till he's broke, like me. You know what I'm sayin'? That's what true hating is all about.

i like stack's replies. he's just a born hater, like Ice T. it's a nice balance. refreshing too.

Super Refreshing(for dubber)=
When a bar slut gives me head
Getting a big fat bag
Cashing a sweet check

Semi Refreshing =
Finding a lot lizard under 40 years old
Air conditioning when its 90 degrees (F)
Ice T hating seriously in multiple lines of commentary

Not Refreshing =
Douche Bags wearing skirts and a shiny metallic La Jolie speaking unpoetical verses on their tippy-toes.

If your gonna hate then you gotta do it right

Last 10 posts by Stack Paper on Wickedfire.com:
#1 - No.. Speak for yourself. I think its a very fitting link for us at the Gay Webmaster Forum
#2 - ahahahahhahahahhahah
#3 - nobody cares, shut the fuck up!
#4 - Eat shit you motherfucker.
#5 - asked for a demo, with no answer.
zzz, worthless.
#6 - Bookmarking Demon
hxxp://bookmarkingdemon.com/
Anyone able to get their hands on this?
Just kinda curious about it ;D
#7 - <stupidity>...</stupidity>
AND DIE.
#8 - Any suggestion where to find someone to outsource to?
Freelance site? (Never freelanced a coding job before)
#9 - Didn't know him either... but thats no way to die.
I lost my 13 year old brother to a drunk driver 3 months ago... Fucking terrible.
#10 - People who drink and drive deserve to be beaten to death.

Really man.. after I read your previous posts I have to bow down to your intelligence and your inherent worth to this forum. Thank god you're here to add your illuminating one-liners. The color and depth that you reach in your epic evaluations of others posts' is only rivaled by the football commentary of John Madden. Eat shit and Die!! Oh my god!! You and my former 3rd grade classmate are true rivals on who could truly challenge any actor in the world on the delivery of that line!! I'm so glad that you are here to humble me.. god bless and thank you sir.

Hahaha - kudos for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.