Php Forms On Landing Page - Can I Send The Customer Info to Offer Instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cchap

Jun 26, 2008
Denver, CO
I've been doing some research in some niches that I want to attack. I notice on a lot of top paying ads that their requested info is directly on the page, but I've read everywhere that a lot of people are just making a bridge page (which requires to programming) to the offer and are having success.

Is there anyway I can have the landing page on my site with the required info and send the info after my customer fills it out to my affiliate and still collect the commission. That way I wouldn't have to double convince my customer to "get started now" or fill out info after clicking a bridge link on my landing page.

Thanks.

First you need to find out if the advertiser allows this. If they do allow it your affiliate manager can help you out. I have been able to make it work with offer that don't technically allow it by passing the variables, but each form is different.

Is that considered "pre-popping"? Some promotions strictly don't allow that. Couldn't they take back leads/sales if they find out you did this?

Status
Not open for further replies.