Status
Not open for further replies.

legitPHP

Developer
Jul 8, 2009
www.legitphp.com
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a strong background in PHP & MySQL development, and can handle nearly anything that PHP is capable of. I've written countless scripts/applications related to...

• Web Scraping / Data Mining
  • Social Networking Automation
  • E-Commerce Solutions
  • 3rd Party API Integration
I'm new to this forum, so I'm willing to give out a couple "review copy" scripts to some established members here in exchange for an honest review of my services.

I have 1 review copy out to a member right now. So there is one spot open for grabs for anybody that has a "smallish" PHP job for me. Let me know via PM, or post in this thread if you want the review copy spot. I will update the thread when the spot is taken.

Thanks!

55206606.jpg

58187521.jpg

98520680.jpg

94794917.jpg

Already sick of scrapers or still coding them? Not even sure if its possible so I might hook you up via PM if I can have the review copy.

Short Review = Kyle Rocks

Longer review = A few days ago I PM'd Kyle (AKA LegitPHP) and asked him for a quote on a automation script involving using decaptcher.com to create accounts on a certain site that will remain un-named and then do a couple user actions, the script would then rinse, and repeat.

When I sent him the description document he looked it over and noticed that I had apparently left a couple steps out of the proccess, basically he caught a mistake I made. He grasped the concept of what I was looking to do very quickly and even had a couple suggestions on how he could make things run a bit better than I had laid out.

Today I was delivered the final product and easy to follow install instructions. When I got stuck on a permissions issue he offered to help and walked me through fixing the mess I had accidently created. After he completed the script I asked what he would have charged me if I had not got a review copy, his quote was in line with what I had expected to pay.

Overall working with Kyle was a pleasure and I would highly suggest some of ya'll throw some work his way. I paid him for his work even though it was a review copy, that should speak volumes about the quality of his work.

Good luck Kyle, I think you'll do well around here.

Just wanted to throw a followup in here - Kyle has been on point following up with me to check and see if there are any bugs that have appeared in the way the script runs. I have run it under some pretty heavy loads and he's been very responsive in fixing the couple small issues that arose from that. He's also made\is making a couple changes to the script at my request, he's quick to grasp the concepts behind what I'm trying to do.

Give the man some work!

PM me your AIM and I'll throw a few jobs your way. How do you price your labor/work?

I commissioned a quick php/sql app from Legit and he delivered perfection. It does everything I listed in the requirements, looks good and works perfectly...would love to do more business with him.

Thanks Legit~

Well you had a better experience than I did. He never got back to me on several project requests. I can understand if a person is busy but the least one can do is state that to the potential customer....

anybody interested in pooling in for legitPHP to take prosper202 to the next level?

Theres so much potential in that software:
Include a weighted rotater
Scrape(not use APIs) to get google adwords cost data
take best parts of of statsjunky, t202 Pro, and that one taguchi split tester(forget the name) and combine them into this custom p202 project
Referrer cloaking, iframe cloaking, cms for templates...etc.?

Alright, a bit late but I can finally write the short review. LegitPHP was a nice guy all the time I chatted to him. I mostly missed his direct messages because of the timezone (US/EUROPE). Once I told him what I need to be done with the script he urgently started working on it. He even installed all the needed tools like phpmyadmin on my testserver so I didn't had to care about this (I hate php/sql stuff a lot).
After some days he had the script written and content showed up. I had some more work for him to do mostly create an index.php file so I can easily include other files as well (template related). He did everything without any grumbling and got back to me once the changes were implemented.
For now I have to put the project to the side cause of other stuff but he is nice enough to help me move the db and get the script working on my main server. All I can say, he is a nice, legit and very helpful guy. Evertime again buddy :)

anybody interested in pooling in for legitPHP to take prosper202 to the next level?

Theres so much potential in that software:
Include a weighted rotater
Scrape(not use APIs) to get google adwords cost data
take best parts of of statsjunky, t202 Pro, and that one taguchi split tester(forget the name) and combine them into this custom p202 project
Referrer cloaking, iframe cloaking, cms for templates...etc.?
Man, could we pool a project like this... we couldn't distribute it legally though... maybe pool him doing a real stats app from scratch for us... (Tracking202 basic isn't THAT big of a project to reproduce)... get this guy as WickedFire's resident statistics app. manager, paid for by the community.

Man, could we pool a project like this... we couldn't distribute it legally though... maybe pool him doing a real stats app from scratch for us... (Tracking202 basic isn't THAT big of a project to reproduce)... get this guy as WickedFire's resident statistics app. manager, paid for by the community.

Stay Tuned my friend...

LegitPHP is legit.

I hired him to develop a YellowPages scraper using PHP/XPath. He did it perfectly, and for a very reasonable price.

Thanks to all of you that have posted reviews! Sorry to any of you that I haven't responded to, I think I got all the PMs covered.

I'm full on bigger projects right now, but I have some time for a couple scraper/automation scripts if anybody needs one. My schedule should open back up for some bigger projects mid this week.

You can contact me on AIM (LegitPHP), MSN (me@legitphp.com), or PM here on the forum.

Thanks for the business!

Status
Not open for further replies.