Not open for further replies.

PhotoshopDesign

Oct 13, 2009
England
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
PROFESSIONAL UK BASED
GRAPHIC DESIGNER!

+ 24-48HR TURNAROUND TIME ( May be longer depending on the project)

+ PRICES NEGOTIABLE

+ DISCOUNT ON BULK & REPEAT ORDERS

+ PAYPAL & BANK TRANSFER ACCEPTED

+ IM AND EMAIL COMMUNICATION

+ ORIGINAL DESIGNS EVERY TIME

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM OR EMAIL ME FOR A QUOTE OR WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

YOU CAN ALSO ADD ME TO ONE OF YOUR IM'S FOR A CHAT:

AIM: ADOBEDESIGNER08

MSN: PHOTOSHOP_DESIGNER@LIVE.CO.UK

GTALK: ADOBEPHOTOSHOPDESIGNER@GMAIL.COM

YMAIL: PHOTOSHOPDESIGNER@YMAIL.COM

YOU CAN SEE SOME OF MY REVIEWS ON MY PREVIOUS THREAD PAGES HERE:

http://www.wickedfire.com/design-de...ite-layouts-etc-prices-negotiable-24-48h.html

http://www.wickedfire.com/design-de...e-lp-print-etc-prices-negotiable-24-48hr.html

http://www.wickedfire.com/design-de...te-lp-print-etc-prices-negotiable-24-48h.html

YOU CAN ALSO SEE SOME OF MY NEW DESIGNS BELOW,
LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE AFTER A DESIGN PROJECT THAT IS NOT LISTED...

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

01%20Headers%20NEW.jpg

02%20Site%20NEW.jpg

03%20Logo%20NEW.jpg

My Review

I don't have words to explain my feeling about your Design.. If I have much work, will hire you full time for me only....Just kiddin.. :)

If you are looking for something creative and exclusive then Ryan is your Man!

I love your designs! Thanks Ryan!! Keep Rocking!!

-Sarkar

My Review

I don't have words to explain my feeling about your Design.. If I have much work, will hire you full time for me only....Just kiddin.. :)

If you are looking for something creative and exclusive then Ryan is your Man!

I love your designs! Thanks Ryan!! Keep Rocking!!

-Sarkar

Thanks for the review Sarkar!

I'm looking for a sidebar graphic for my site to promote my service and get people to click to learn more about it. Is that something you can do? Can you PM me prices?

Hi there. I need ads for a display campaign in a variety of sizes, built to maximize clicks. Each ad would have to be produced 3 times eventually to get it to cover all the traffic sources better - that would be a simple change of text/graphic.

Leaderboard (728x90)
Banner (468x60)
Skyscraper (120x600)
Wide skyscraper (160x600)
Rectangle (180x150)
Medium Rectangle (300x250)
Half page ad (300x600)

Can you give me a quote by pm please? Added you on skype as well.

Cheers.

Hi there. I need ads for a display campaign in a variety of sizes, built to maximize clicks. Each ad would have to be produced 3 times eventually to get it to cover all the traffic sources better - that would be a simple change of text/graphic.

Leaderboard (728x90)
Banner (468x60)
Skyscraper (120x600)
Wide skyscraper (160x600)
Rectangle (180x150)
Medium Rectangle (300x250)
Half page ad (300x600)

Can you give me a quote by pm please? Added you on skype as well.

Cheers.

PM sent mate, I have also accepted your invite on Skype.

Cheers

Hey Ryan, PM me your price ranges for logos, banners, business cards and web designs

Just wanted to give Ryan a 5-star review. I am very impressed with his work and will certainly order more.

Ordered just before the weekend and received my order on Tuesday as promised.

The banners I ordered were eye catching and very clickable. I originally didn't like the image chosen and suggested another one, and he fixed it up on the fly (including some other minor graphic issues) very quickly and sent me my revision within about an hour of the initial submission.

Oh, and he gave me a very good competitive price.

Would recommend him highly.

Just wanted to give Ryan a 5-star review. I am very impressed with his work and will certainly order more.

Thanks Erik,

Glad you are happy mate, look forward to working with you on the new projects!

Ordered just before the weekend and received my order on Tuesday as promised.

The banners I ordered were eye catching and very clickable. I originally didn't like the image chosen and suggested another one, and he fixed it up on the fly (including some other minor graphic issues) very quickly and sent me my revision within about an hour of the initial submission.

Oh, and he gave me a very good competitive price.

Would recommend him highly.

Appreciate the review Almog, give me a shout when you need anything else designing mate! Cheers Ryan

Had Ryan complete a large banner for me, design was excellent, pretty much nailed first go and communication was excellent. Will be using again fo sho.

Status
Not open for further replies.