Phone calls from no one at 1 am

ActionJackson83

Jan 7, 2012
anyone ever get these calls? I just got one on my cell phone at 1:32 am EST. Now I can't go back to sleep. I didnt answer and the message is just silence. It is from a number I dont recognize 631 area code.

Any ideas what this could be?

my phone is set to silent from 11pm to 7am automatically, why not just do that? it'll still ring if someone in contacts calls twice

Have you considered it could have been a one-time misdial?

You get 1 unknown call, and decide to post a thread on a forum...asking us if we know who it is?

Maybe if you give us the specific #, we can help you more.

1352093473_tumblr_ma7xjajyWE1ry6rj2o3_400.jpg

Have you considered it could have been a one-time misdial?

You get 1 unknown call, and decide to post a thread on a forum...asking us if we know who it is?

Maybe if you give us the specific #, we can help you more.

yes I'm a paranoid sleeper, I couldnt fall back asleep so I just decided to see if it happens to anyone else.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU"]The X-Files Theme - YouTube[/ame]

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Reactions: o hai guyz
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

What the fuck lol

yes I googled the number. Nothing really attached to it from what I could find

Probably because it's a bullshit number when you dial it, you get - "service unavailable from your calling area SBN 98". In most cases these are telemarketers who use a bullshit number, since they are required by law to not obfuscate their number.

+ rep for vivid story telling abilities.

What the fuck lol

One night, I am in bed, beating my wife, when phone ring. I beat phone, then pick it up. I hear voice. Voice says "What you do with my daughter?!"
I turn to wife and demand to know why her father interrupt me beating her. But she say, her father is dead! Then, KGB break into house and arrest me for illegal possession of phone.
Such is life in Moscow.