Status
Not open for further replies.

Firelead

Affiliate Network
Mar 19, 2007
PA
www.firelead.com
Fan Watch: Fans attack Channel 3 News van
On the 1400 block of JFK Boulevard, out-of-control Phillies fans have overtaken a Channel 3 news van. They're rocking it, trying to turn it over, according to police. The windows have been broken out of the van. There are also sporadic shots being fired throughout the city, and police are surging toward the areas of the largest crowds. Mayor Nutter, in TV interviews, urged fans to remain calm. "Enjoy it, savor it, but let's all be respectful to eachother," Mayor Nutter said.
Meanwhile, at Pattison Avenue and Darien Street outside Citizens Bank Park, a group of youths was fighting police. One of the youths had some blood streaming from his head.

awesome.

phillies-logo.gif

there is a good video on a blog called withleather.com that has a philly's fan climbing on top of a light post and gets nailed with a empty bottle:

THE MOST JOYOUS CELEBRATIONS ARE VIOLENT | With Leather - Sports news and gossip for the grotesquely overweight

They also have a pretty good quote about why they were rooting for Philly:

"I suppose the only reason you should really root for Philly to win is so its citizens happily destroy their own town in an orgy of car-tossing and window-smashing like the braindead imbeciles that they are. So go Phillies! And by that I mean: Go nightstick-wielding SWAT teams!"

Not my quote so don't get fired up at me... but hilarious non the less (and true).

Nobody cares about the Phillies

Nobody cares about the 76ers

Nobody cares about the Eagles

Nobody cares about the Phillies

Nobody cares about the 76ers

Nobody cares about the Eagles

Dude's just pissed that 2 out of the 3 championships the Golden State Warriors won were as the "Philadelphia Warriors". Or maybe you are still sore from when Golden State traded one of the greatest players of all time to the 76ers.

Regardless of the reason I wouldn't be throwing your shit around with teams like the Raiders, Warriors, or Athletics.

Dude's just pissed that 2 out of the 3 championships the Golden State Warriors won were as the "Philadelphia Warriors". Or maybe you are still sore from when Golden State traded one of the greatest players of all time to the 76ers.

Regardless of the reason I wouldn't be throwing your shit around with teams like the Raiders, Warriors, or Athletics.

1. No Philly team has ever been a dynasty there are dynasties all over the Bay Area.

2. Baron wasnt traded he left on his own... read some interwebz

2. Baron wasnt traded he left on his own... read some interwebz

I think you need to read some interwebz. I wasn't referring to Baron... haha you actually thought I would call him one of the greatest players of all time. I am talking about when they traded Wilt Chamberlain back in the day.

I think you need to read some interwebz. I wasn't referring to Baron... haha you actually thought I would call him one of the greatest players of all time. I am talking about when they traded Wilt Chamberlain back in the day.

ahh... well like most Eagles fans, i dont live in the past. I really should though.

All of my teams used to be raw. My A's are def trash. No arguement there

Status
Not open for further replies.