Pet Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

sitestem

Jun 24, 2006
Hi all,

Does anyone here own a pet related site? If so, do you know of a good performing affiliate program for the topic? There's loads on CJ, but which one performs best for those of you with these sites?

Cheers
Mike :)

I run a couple of pet sites.
One affiliate program that makes me the most is selling Syn-Flex. It's an arthritis supplement for people and pets. I make $6.50 a bottle, or $2 per bottle in my second tier. They pay monthly and are reliable.
http://www.synflexamerica.com
Their affiliate program now goes through Kolimbo.

Sounds good, do you get a good conversion? What sort of way do you market it as well, is it just a banner or have you linked it in with your content?

Cheers.

I had a dog with hip displasia and arthritis so I purchased it and liked it so much I import it in wholesale quantities into Canada and sell it through a oscommerce cart.
I target my American audience with the affiliate links. I add the links into the content and use my personal experience with how great my dog did on it to promote sales.
The company provides TONS of free articles and user reviews of the products that you are able to re-use on your site.
The best part is they offer a money back guarantee if your customer doesn't see improvements while they take it, or their dog does, which boosts conversion rates. And a bottle lasts a person one month, and a retriever sized dog two months, so you make money everytime they go back through to buy another bottle. I find that people often purchase 3 bottles at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.