PepperJam Expanding It's Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerxs

Jun 24, 2006
North East PA
The rapidly growing internet marketing company PepperJam has reported that they will be stepping up their operations by partnering with the well known advertising company DoubleClick Inc.

Kristopher Jones said; by adopting DoubleClick's DART platform will allow for PepperJam to serve clients of all sizes. The idea is to not only attract larger fortune 500 business, but to also attract those that spend less than $10,000 per month on internet marketing.

The relationship with DoubleClick will also put PepperJam in company with Google, which announced in April that they would be purchasing DoubleClick for $3.1 million.

Aren't they just switching over from Atlas to DoubleClick? Is it really that big a deal?

I tried reading the release on their site but it brings up a 404 error (excellent, please manage my ad campaign sir!)

http://www.pepperjamsearch.com/doubleclick.htm

So I had to look it up via Businesswire.

Bottom Line:

Pepperjam has licensed - for a fee - Doubleclick's DART ad serving platform.

So yeah, good spin. I suppose I should put out a release announcing my partnership with Google since I use Adwords. Lame.

That sounds like a decent deal. I havn't heard of this yet. I will read more and see what i can dig up.

Status
Not open for further replies.