People Who Are Ign'ant

samgeneric

Jul 26, 2009
Deerfield Beach, FL
My Roommate just saw a commercial for the YoshiBlue pan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxjdpzlvA48]The Official YoshiBlue Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Very earnestly, he asked me if I want to go in on one with him. I responded by asking him if he wanted to go in on a shake weight with me.

I think he's going to buy a bunch of American Buffalo Nickels that are pure 99.999999% gold for like $3 in his old age.

Did someone say YoshiBlue?

o44vJ.jpg

In his defence, that shit actually works.

Your cooking really doesn't stick!

your roommate has to go in with someone for $20-30? hey, if the shit works. industrial diamonds are really cheap, so it wouldn't surprise me - but no idea what "nano-ceramic" is, obviously some BS term but no idea what it could mean.

WTF is "nano-ceramic"??? That makes me think the pan is filled with molecular sized robots, or something.

I'm not saying that this is legit, but not all infomercials are full of shit. I have a Magic Bullet from 2006 that still fucks shit up, best $30 I ever spent.

I keep seeing this infomercial on late night TV for a home soda machine. The people in the "testimonials" in the commerical act so stupified that you simply add flavored syrup to carbonated water to make soda.

I know they are paid to flip out about how awesome and "revolutionary" it is, but it really just goes to show you that the general populace is a bunch of idiots who actually eat this kind of stuff up in droves.

And thank god they do.

If the other non-stick pans are covered in a layer of chemicals that are supposed to be non-toxic (as their commercial implies, since the FDA is asking manufacturers to stop using them), then certainly this pan has to be 100% safe.

I keep seeing this infomercial on late night TV for a home soda machine. The people in the "testimonials" in the commerical act so stupified that you simply add flavored syrup to carbonated water to make soda.

I know they are paid to flip out about how awesome and "revolutionary" it is, but it really just goes to show you that the general populace is a bunch of idiots who actually eat this kind of stuff up in droves.

And thank god they do.

f uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

my soda stream is the best thing that ever happened to me.

EDIT: Also..OP, you should have used an aff link. Just bought 20....friends and fam are going to be JACKED UP come christmas this year.

f uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

my soda stream is the best thing that ever happened to me.

EDIT: Also..OP, you should have used an aff link. Just bought 20....friends and fam are going to be JACKED UP come christmas this year.
What do you think of the soda stream?

What do you think of the soda stream?

I actually am enjoying it. Just carbonate water and add a bit of lime and Ive got Perrier for 10 cents on the dollar. The cylinder exchange program is pretty legit as well, as they send you everything you need to mail in the old ones and allow you to purchase replacements half price.

Of course it is still all over-priced for what it is....but I can live with that.

3 things:
1) I know that not all infomercials are bullshit. Ronco knives are probably awesome. Oxy Clean works like a charm. This shit is a scam.

2) why would I include an affiliate link? Who has ever made any money in affiliate advertising...

Just kidding. I felt like posting an affiliate link was in poor taste.

3) going in with someone on a $20 item is the stupidest stupid I ever heard. He's a fat 26 year old child. And I'm fairly certain he likes this pan because it's blue and that's as deep as it goes.