Penguin updated content writing service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked_content

Wicked content writer
Apr 24, 2012
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Should You Be Worried About the Penguin Update?

You were chugging along; your company’s website was on the first page of Google. You were averaging about 80 calls per month and everything in the world seemed great. You were ready to bring on a few new employees, expand into another city, business was good. Then one day Google has changed something and you were gone. The phone stopped ringing, business slowed down and you are now in panic mode.

On April 24th, 2012 Google released what is called the Google Penguin update. The Google Penguin update smacked a lot of websites, and some internet marketers are still reeling. Like Google Panda, this release tightens the rules on over-optimization, keyword stuffing, irrelevant anchor text, spam links, and duplicate content.

paint1.png

Kill Penguin By Using Our Quality Content writing service:-

Which types of content will you get from us?

Original Content

Original content means the content that has never been published anywhere on the Web or has been published on some sites. That is why we always ensure that the content written by us for your sites are unique in nature! We do not have the policy of fooling Search Engines by reposting and rephrasing the already published content.

Plagiarism Free Content

We ensure that the content that we give is not copied from any other source on the Internet.

No Keyword Stuffing

The latest penguin update has de-ranked those sites the most, which had higher rankings only due to keyword stuffing. So, we ensure that the main keyword (the word or phrase that is used to search for the topic) is used only 2 or 3 times in a post of 500 words along with the one-time usage of some more relevant keywords (LSI) for the topic.

The use of Sub-headings

To make the content look unique, we ensure its proper flow and break up with the help of appealing and meaningful sub-headings.

Grammatically Precise

We make sure that the content written by us grammatically correct, as Google loves such error-free content.

Social Content

We create content for you in such a manner that it obtains popularity via the traffic from Google as well as from the social networking sites.

Usefulness

We see to it that the content that we create provides valuable information to the user irrespective of the number of words to be written. So, our focus is quality, not quantity!

WHO AM I?​

Hello everyone,

My name is Stephon white and I have been a writer for over 7 years. I have done everything from being the managing editor for a college newspaper to authoring a top selling eBook. Now I want to use my skill and expertise to help your website as professional as possible.

The words on your web pages are the face that you present to the world. Fancy headers, clever designs, and beautiful images can catch someone's eye but it is the words on the page that will keep them there. If you want your visitors to become followers and your followers to become customers then you need content that will lead them effortlessly along that path.

When you contact me I will work with you to understand your writing needs and gather all of the information necessary to provide you with the best possible solution. I take your business seriously and will provide the same level of service to all customers no matter how big or how small the job may be. I am looking to establish long term relationships so my success is tied directly to yours.

There are HEAPS of people here on the WF offering content…why should you hire me?

I did a stint on Dp and Warriors to gather feedback. Here are some of the testimonials who I worked with the first time I posted this ad:

-:TESTIMONIALS:-​

Great writer fast turnaround got the article with high quality in very less time.
Great seller on dp, high quality content with 100% cs pass...awesome work
Great writer, though he is new in dp...but have enough experience of content writing...got 5 articles..Highly recommended
Best writer i ever seen on dp, though he is new but amazing skill of writing. Highly recommended.
He is the best writer i know on DP. Great Writing skills and punctual. I would especially recommend this writer for content writing
I vouch for this guy, he is a good writer and very fast delivery :) I am fully satisfied from his service..
Just finished with my project and I have to say, it has been fantastic. Great writing, great value, good communication and a straightforward business manner.
I have lot more of these to do and He will be the first door i knock on.
Two thumbs up!
Great writing and communication and Very Fast Turnaround Time..
Great articles, thanks!
His works is excellent with a fast turnaround. Although turnaround was fast it was indeed well written!
Thanks, Roger
He is a great writer, will definitely be using him in the next coming weeks.
I've got a lot of work to do the next 1-2 weeks but I'll definitely E-mail you after that to get more work done. Looking forward to it. Cheers mate.
Best recommended writer service for my blog, good job.

Pricing:-

I will charge $0.80 per 100 words.
paint2.png

So what're you waiting for! Here’s How to Order:-
  • Be sure to include the following:
  • How many articles you are interested in
  • Your article topic, niche, and keywords
  • What kind of article(s) you want (AdSense, informative, etc.)
  • How many words per article
  • Special requests you may have
  • Send me payment to my PayPal id:- wickedcontent81@gmail.com[/SIZE]

Once I have received payment, I will begin working on your articles.

Delivery and Turnaround Time

All Articles will be delivered via email. Turnaround time for articles is 2-4 days. Failure on my part to deliver within this time frame entitles you to a refund for only those articles that have not been delivered on time.

Just send over your order to my Paypal Email wickedcontent81@gmail.com and in the notes section, let me know exactly what you want.

Alternatively, you can contact me via email at wickedcontent81@gmail.com and I'll be in touch within 5 hours to work out the details!

I promise that this will be the last content writing service you will ever need to use!

I just ordered 5 x 800 words articles.

Sent payment of $16 {50%}

Transaction id:- ID91E347*******2123

Let me know the TAT? Will send you the rest payment after getting the articles.

Thanks for the opportunity.

I already started to work on your project. I will get them done within 24 hours.

The Best,
Wicked_content.

I just sent you 5 articles to your mail id.

Please check it and send me rest payment to my paypal.

Looking for more orders.

Thanks.

Got my articles yesterday and checked them out today. Very well written articles. But the thing I loved the way you've used nice LSI keywords.

Here's the rest payment.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID5RW8*****K547494F)

I will surely send you next project after week.

Got my articles yesterday and checked them out today. Very well written articles. But the thing I loved the way you've used nice LSI keywords.

Here's the rest payment.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID5RW8*****K547494F)

I will surely send you next project after week.

Thanks for the solid feedback.

Just sent a payment $19.20 for 4 articles

Unique Transaction ID # 0EN80367HC4214047

Details have been sent to
wickedcontent81@gmail.com

I already mailed you articles.

Waiting for more orders!

Regards.

Review:

Im impressed with WickedContent's work
Checked with Copyscape and all seem fine
The best thing is, they are delivered within a day
More orders will come after this

Last edited:
Just sent payment for 2 600 word articles to try it out. Sent you an email with details. Hoping they're good because I want to start an authority site in another niche and I'm looking for a good writer.

Transaction #: XXXXXXX3T44442936

Review:

Im impressed with WickedContent's work
Check with Copyscape and all seems fine
The best thing is, they are delivered within a day
More orders will come after this

I'm really enjoying to work with you..and i already started to work on your new assignment.

Probably within 24 hours, You will get all your 10 x 600 words articles.

Have a good day!

The Best,
Wicked_Content.

email sent to you, excited to see your service...thanks!

I mailed your articles. Please check them and let me know if you'll have any problems.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I sent you 2 articles on your mail id.

Please check them.

Warm Regards,
Wicked_content.
Just sent payment for 2 600 word articles to try it out. Sent you an email with details. Hoping they're good because I want to start an authority site in another niche and I'm looking for a good writer.

Transaction #: XXXXXXX3T44442936

@chris, Just sent you 2 articles.

@vas.agni95 Thanks for the order. I will begin to work on them within 2 hours.

Looking for more orders.

The Best,
Wicked_Content.

Do You have real (with foto etc.) google+ (US or UK based) to confirm authorship for articles?
searchengineland.com/the-definitive-guide-to-google-authorship-markup-123218

@Vas.agni95 - I've already completed your order. Kindly send me payment soon.

@Parker- I just replied to your PM.

Looking for more orders!

Thanks.

Got 5 articles done on weight loss, Quality was awesome, every article passed Copyscape. Just loved stephon's service.

Status
Not open for further replies.