Peasant diagram

ameyer

Aug 13, 2012
33yLs.jpg

on a serious note, I know it can be hard to judge what you can or cannot afford, so I found this diagram interesting (or at least entertaining).
I also saw questions arising here like "what you consider to be baller money", so this could answer that as well.

Personally I would still say that the diagram isn't conservative enough (i.e. you are spending too much and you are on the path to go broke). The older you are, the less conservative you have to be (for obvious reasons), and since I snapped that from some celeb site for middle aged women I doubt it's written for teenies (you ;)).

lastly, probably nobody here is even "blue" ;) but at least you should keep in mind that you cannot afford a $3k watch.
also, if you didn't notice the numbers there are in british pound, so you nearly have to double them for USD numbers.

Felix Dennis said:
£1m – £2m ($1.53 million – $3 million) The comfortable poor
£3m – £4m The comfortably off
£5m – £4m The comfortably wealthy
£16m – £39m The lesser rich
£40m – £74m The comfortably rich
£75m – £99m The rich
£100m – £199m The seriously rich
£200m – £399m The truly rich
£400m – £999m The filthy rich
Over £1bn The super rich

4char

PS: it's per year.

For an info graph to be valid it needs to be in American dollars. This is peasant EuroFag version. If you want it to count they need to put out a 'murrrica version
Need help because I fully relate to the gold lifestyle but my $ figures is up in the platinum - yet I'm not skiing for holidays or recreation at this point so... £ = devil money?

For an info graph to be valid it needs to be in American dollars. This is peasant EuroFag version. If you want it to count they need to put out a 'murrrica version

Most rich people don't care what currency they deal in and usually deal in multiple.

Also, this retarded shit is another moronic table of "data" from the Daily Mail - again, note how the moronic examples of people in each band are just people from TV or celebrities because thats the only thing the readers will understand. Also it's easier for them to make readers jealous/feel worthless/angry comparing themselves to a celebrity who gets loads of "free money" for being fabulous. Harder to make people feel worthless comparing themselves to a guy who runs an actual boring business.

""First off, forget glamorous. One of the riches self-made men I know digs holes in the ground to dispose of household waste. That's not how his company describes itself in its annual report, but essentially that is what it does, along with building incineration plants. Glamorous? No. But in a good year he puts 20-30 million pounds on the bottom line and earns a gross margin of over 20 percent. "

- Felix Dennis

My life is better than the "blue level" but my net worth is way less. It must suck living in the UK.