PBN on Expired domains or Fresh Niche based domains

Red_Virus

Jun 29, 2007
Hi Guys,

I am planning to build some private blog networks, what I want to ask is would an unrelated funny expired domain[something like note-tables.org will look good for a site that is based on HGC?] (pr1 or pr2) be better than a niche based fresh (new) domain [hgcadviceblog.net for a site based on HGC].

Unique content will be posted on them and domains be hosted on various hosting sites. But what would you guys generally prefer to be part of your PBN strategy and which would be more effective?

Also if you don't want to answer the question by replying to this thread, please pm me.

I am also looking for providers that have good inventory of expired domains.

Why not just use both?

Personally, I like to use broader niches for expired domains (I.E. health, finance, etc...) And then setup more tightly focused blogs on new domains.

1. Generally, vintage domains are much better than newly freshes for this matter. With a newly fresh, you miss all the benefits - natural backlinks, age trust, etc.

2. If this note-tables.org does have really good backlinks and metrics, and you are not in a big hurry, here is what i'm doing in these situations:

- Build a site about note tables.
- Wait until all the pages about note tables get indexed.
- Now, think out of some connection between note tables (whatever it means, or just furniture - or does it have to do with music? lol, nevermind) and HGC (or health in general). For example: how awesome is to munch your new diet from our best tables in the town. Or: which table model is better for a health seating posture. Whatever. Create a new category for this and post a few articles on this topic, use heavy interlinking from existing pages. Send some tender social love to these new pages, you know how to do it ))) You may also 301 some of the old backlinks to these pages.
- Wait until all the pages with this new content get indexed and come to SERP even for the longest tail health keywords.
- Now these pages are "thematic" for G, you can link from them to your main HGC site.

3. Ping me on Skype about dropped domains. I have thousands of them. Only between or after football matches :drinkup:

Good luck in this.

1. Generally, vintage domains are much better than newly freshes for this matter. With a newly fresh, you miss all the benefits - natural backlinks, age trust, etc.

2. If this note-tables.org does have really good backlinks and metrics, and you are not in a big hurry, here is what i'm doing in these situations:

- Build a site about note tables.
- Wait until all the pages about note tables get indexed.
- Now, think out of some connection between note tables (whatever it means, or just furniture - or does it have to do with music? lol, nevermind) and HGC (or health in general). For example: how awesome is to munch your new diet from our best tables in the town. Or: which table model is better for a health seating posture. Whatever. Create a new category for this and post a few articles on this topic, use heavy interlinking from existing pages. Send some tender social love to these new pages, you know how to do it ))) You may also 301 some of the old backlinks to these pages.
- Wait until all the pages with this new content get indexed and come to SERP even for the longest tail health keywords.
- Now these pages are "thematic" for G, you can link from them to your main HGC site.

3. Ping me on Skype about dropped domains. I have thousands of them. Only between or after football matches :drinkup:

Good luck in this.

Amazing mate, just what I wanted to know. :)