Pay Low, Get More -Article Creation Services By Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick8888

Dec 28, 2008
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hi All,

We are one of the oldest content writing service providers on WF and since, our business runs on repeat orders from our clients, we miss out on serving new clients here at times.

With time, like any other business, we are expanding and therefore, it would be great to get new orders from you all out there who are searching for quality content at affordable prices.

Articles we provide are always well-researched, original, crisp and concise as well as proofread before being sent out to you.

Our Price - $4/500 Words.

Since, we are an SEO firm as well and provide various SEO services, we understand the importance of articles and keywords in it and create optimized content for your convenience, on request.

We follow strict guidelines, even more strictly and your articles would reach your inbox when you want them to. So, if you love to work with disciplined bunch of people who value time, you can trust us with your assignments.

We are offering 5 Review copies of 300 words to Senior Members and Members with considerable iTraders.

If there are just any queries or if you need just any clarifications, we are always here to answer you briskly.

Just PM us and we will take care of the rest.

Hoping for the positive response as always.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Nick

My Ezine Profile

@BeJohny - Thank you for ordering review copy. On its way in 24 hours.

@ DragonR3born - Got your PM. Will revert with article in 24-36 hours. Thank you.

Honest review of the article is expected on receiving the article.

Thank you all for the good response.

Nick

@ BeJohny - Your review is submitted, awaiting honest review.

@ Keeper33 - Your review copy is on its way and will reach you by Monday. ;)

Also, I would like to declare here that first 5 review copies are over. More review copies would be offered soon after few orders are completed. Stay tuned ;)

Awaiting orders from you all.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Nick

Review [Article (630 words) - New Methods Of SEO Promotion]

Speed: 9/10
I was empress with the delivery speed and I would say I wish all the suppliers deliver the products the same way.

Communication: 5/10
I was a little bit upset about not asking any questions from supplier if I want to include any site description, keywords density and the style of writing. I got email with excuse after the job was delivered. Well, I believe if you work with this guys you can get away of this problem just to tell them all requirements in full in advance, so it’s not a big deal.

Price: 7/10
Price is not super cheap, but very competitive to others, keep in mind the writing is good and follow the subject 100%

Quality: 8/10
The quality of writing is quite surprising, review copy - 630 words, good English, good style, great structure with logical separation with the article on chapters. Nothing new in terms of content, reader won’t find anything exiting they could read in other articles, so do not expect blockbuster, but article is very solid and very easy to read.

Overall Review: 8/10
My overall conclusion: very professional writing; good English with nice structure; you will get high quality content but do not expect they invent something new. Highly recommended.

P.S. Will hire them to do the full content for my SEO Classifieds site if they pass the sample for my needs, will let you know later.

Thank you

Thanks a lot Sir for the review. It helps us improve and keeps us motivated to provide value for money services to our clients always.

Nick.

P.S - Other reviews being sent out on Monday as Sunday is holiday. Thank you

Speed: 9/10
I was empress with the delivery speed and I would say I wish all the suppliers deliver the products the same way.

Communication: 5/10
I was a little bit upset about not asking any questions from supplier if I want to include any site description, keywords density and the style of writing. I got email with excuse after the job was delivered. Well, I believe if you work with this guys you can get away of this problem just to tell them all requirements in full in advance, so it’s not a big deal.

Price: 7/10
Price is not super cheap, but very competitive to others, keep in mind the writing is good and follow the subject 100%

Quality: 8/10
The quality of writing is quite surprising, review copy - 630 words, good English, good style, great structure with logical separation with the article on chapters. Nothing new in terms of content, reader won’t find anything exiting they could read in other articles, so do not expect blockbuster, but article is very solid and very easy to read.

Overall Review: 8/10
My overall conclusion: very professional writing; good English with nice structure; you will get high quality content but do not expect they invent something new. Highly recommended.

P.S. Will hire them to do the full content for my SEO Classifieds site if they pass the sample for my needs, will let you know later.

Looks like he's started accepting orders. He promised to give me a review when he had completed the ones already paid for. I look forward to trying him out.

S1ick

@ s1ick - Thank you very much for understanding. I will send you the review copy first thing I get a chance and it will be within 24 - 36 hours to the max.

All the review copies on offer have been taken. More to come after I complete few orders. Hope you understand guys. :)

Thank you all for the terrific response !!

REVIEW:

A+++++++ ARTICLE WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN THANK YOU!!!!

*ahem*

Enough with the eBay speak, let's get down to brass tacks.

This article was extremely well written and normally I would expect to pay more for such quality. Is this service promising 2000-word, top-notch LSI content? No. Would I place this sample article alongside expensive LSI copy and not bat an eye? Absolutely. It's that good.

While the review article was delivered a bit late, Nick was thorough in explaining the reasons behind the delay, a touch I greatly appreciated.

Overall, I would (and am going to in the future) use Nick's service again and I heartily recommend it to anybody in the market for fresh content.

@ - Keeper33 - Hey, thanks a lot for the review. It would be a pleasure working on your assignments. Eagerly awaiting. Thanks again !!

REVIEW:

A+++++++ ARTICLE WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN THANK YOU!!!!

*ahem*

Enough with the eBay speak, let's get down to brass tacks.

This article was extremely well written and normally I would expect to pay more for such quality. Is this service promising 2000-word, top-notch LSI content? No. Would I place this sample article alongside expensive LSI copy and not bat an eye? Absolutely. It's that good.

While the review article was delivered a bit late, Nick was thorough in explaining the reasons behind the delay, a touch I greatly appreciated.

Overall, I would (and am going to in the future) use Nick's service again and I heartily recommend it to anybody in the market for fresh content.

Most of the orders are completed, few are on their way in next couple of hours.

New Orders Accepted !!

Keep me busy people :)

Thank you.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.