Paris Hilton died in prision

Status
Not open for further replies.

firewire

Mar 15, 2007
Germany
..... this was one of the few spam mails, I just had to open. But they were only selling sex. They are really getting creative with their titles. How about a spammail title with: "Apple iPhone was just a fake" :D

You don't really make $800 a day do you? Be honest, the mods here can detect liers, and they go on banning sprees indiscriminately. I for one know, my first post got me a ban.

You gave me hope, and then you took it like I took ice cream from that little girl yesterday. Mmmmmm...ice cream....

I'm pretty sure you helped no one.

Seconded. I mean isn't that exactly what this site is about? Making a website and monetizing it? Seems like if you are even on here you'd already know about that basic idea...

He helped me! And I'm going to start making $800 a day tomorrow.

Or the day after that :)

Seconded. I mean isn't that exactly what this site is about? Making a website and monetizing it? Seems like if you are even on here you'd already know about that basic idea...

You will be surprised as to how many people are clueless as to how to start a profitable website.

I offered other advice besides the setting up a website part. There is social bookmarking, social networking, blogging, and so on. If you have questions jsut ask.

BetaGamma, no disrespect, but no one in their right mind would want to ask you for 'advice'. You have just shown everyone that you are a complete noob, because you think your extremely basic and noobish post on making $800 a day was good advice. I suggest you dont say anything and spend more time reading the posts that are actually good quality and teach you something new - please take note of the bold and italic emphasis placed on 'new'

Status
Not open for further replies.