Page Not Found Errors at WF

Status
Not open for further replies.

No problems here. Try hitting your machine with a 2 pound sledge three times. Usually that works. Don't use a 5 pounder, and don't hit any more or less than three times. If that doesn't work, call Microsoft, they're always so helpful.

:D

Yeah we've been testing different settings all week. I get them too sometimes. No worries really. We're doing it because we had a lot less people on WF during the summer slowdown period, and because most people in Europe are back from holiday and most Americans go back to their normal Fall schedule, and they both happen THIS week, we wanted to be ready for it.

I'm getting them a lot too. Once in awhile the page loads, and instead of the ad banner at the top, Page Not Found is there instead.

If you're still getting them after Tuesday, report it to Brandon @ wickedfire.com. Try to include as much detail as possible, including a screenshot, etc. He's in charge of the tech stuff here at WF.

All.The.Time.

It is offically Tuesday, so I'm whining. Screenshot not necessary...picture a white background with the text (in Times New Roman, font size about 12) that says "Page Not Found".

It happens about every 10th pageview, in any forum in any thread. It's not particular. Fix it.

Please. :)

Is there a memcache mod for vBulletin? You guys should test it if there is.
memcache is the database caching system used by facebook, livejournal, slashdot, wikipedia, etc..
if the mod doesnt exist, I should probably make it :D

Yeah we've been testing different settings all week. I get them too sometimes. No worries really. We're doing it because we had a lot less people on WF during the summer slowdown period, and because most people in Europe are back from holiday and most Americans go back to their normal Fall schedule, and they both happen THIS week, we wanted to be ready for it.
Dude, I am so ready for these people to get back online. I am VERY ready for them. Hahaha.

BTW, I've seen this page not found error reported on several VB forums I visit. Recent upgrade?

Yep I've gotten a few lately as well. So I just use the time to actually get some work done. :)

Fuckin deal with it you complainers!

There are starving children in a distant place called Michigan, and I don't see them bitching and complaining about how slow WF is loading as their top priority. Choose your battles I guess.

LOL.

I used to never get them, now I get them constantly.
And for whining:
I don't fucking care about starving children in Michigan.

::emp::

Status
Not open for further replies.