Outsource Your Blog To China

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeoReborn

Mar 5, 2008
London UK
Would you outsource your content writing to China?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 255
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 177
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 160
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 144
  • image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 152

more to follow

Attachments

• image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 81
  • image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 76
  • image008.jpg
    image008.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 70
  • image009.jpg
    image009.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 83
hahaha....very funny, most of them sucks when it comes engrish....lol

I don't know, I think it would be a fucking grand idea.

Just copy some gayness like amits blog, but have the whole thing re-written in engrish. I could imagine you'd have some decent traffic and it would be fucking funny.

Anyone wanna write something to do inserts and replaces of english words and phrases to engrish?

I don't know, I think it would be a fucking grand idea.

Just copy some gayness like amits blog, but have the whole thing re-written in engrish. I could imagine you'd have some decent traffic and it would be fucking funny.

Anyone wanna write something to do inserts and replaces of english words and phrases to engrish?
[SIZE=+1]"私はそれがとても壮大な考えであることを、私考える知らない。 公正なコピーにgayness amits のblog を好むが、engrish で書直される何もかも全部がある。私は適当な交通を有し、おかしい性交であることを想像できる。 だれでもwanna 挿入物をすることを何かを書き、英国の単語および句のengrish に取り替えるか。"

down_arrow.gif

"I me think of that that very is magnificent thought, you do not know. Blog of gayness amits is liked in the fair copy, but the book is corrected entirely there is a all which with engrish. I possess suitable traffic, can imagine that it is strange sexual intercourse. Anyone doing the wanna insert you write what, exchange to English word and engrish of phrase?"

Thank you, pigeond.net
![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]"私はそれがとても壮大な考えであることを、私考える知らない。 公正なコピーにgayness amits のblog を好むが、engrish で書直される何もかも全部がある。私は適当な交通を有し、おかしい性交であることを想像できる。 だれでもwanna 挿入物をすることを何かを書き、英国の単語および句のengrish に取り替えるか。"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]
down_arrow.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]"I me think of that that very is magnificent thought, you do not know. Blog of gayness amits is liked in the fair copy, but the book is corrected entirely there is a all which with engrish. I possess suitable traffic, can imagine that it is strange sexual intercourse. Anyone doing the wanna insert you write what, exchange to English word and engrish of phrase?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Thank you, pigeond.net - blog ![/SIZE]

Fucking hysterical.

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing. We were discussing pics from China last month, and someone pointed out to me that "the Chinese has an 80-90% mastery of English, they just lack contextualization, which they will eventually acquire. How's your Mandarin?"

[SIZE=+1]
"I me think of that that very is magnificent thought, you do not know. Blog of gayness amits is liked in the fair copy, but the book is corrected entirely there is a all which with engrish. I possess suitable traffic, can imagine that it is strange sexual intercourse. Anyone doing the wanna insert you write what, exchange to English word and engrish of phrase?"

Thank you, pigeond.net - blog
![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]I possess suitable traffic, can imagine that it is strange sexual intercourse.<---FTW!!![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.