Outing landing pages - not always frowned up

good find. those were simpler times. wickedfire has gone through some weird phases.

does anyone remember the member sidekick that used all those crazy emoticons? :music06::jester:

how about jon's cj screenshot thread on sitepoint that was pivital in building this community in the very beginning.

worseless.

every thread was about "arbi" for over a year.

and who could forget chrislingle and all that drama.

we had rick rolls and now we have dick rolls and sumit to entertain us.

Speaking of outting things, I apologize for this one in advance- just saw it on FB and had to share (plz don't ban kthx)

prisonpal.jpg

Here's another great "back in the day" thread when outting landing pages wasn't so frowned upon:

/riding the failboat. n00b, you don't have enough posts yet to post hyperlinks. Sooooo....no dickroll for you/

Last edited by a moderator:
^ High converting offer, but it's not a good deal for the consumer. Not only do they get rebilled for life, they also get surprise buttsecks.

Damn, making a list of people who haven't posted in forever:
Laura - wtf? Where are you? I think she showed us her tits once.
Aden - At the Boston affiliate summit last year there was tons of talk about this guy, and if I remember right I actually met him.
LazyHippy - has almost 3k posts but isn't too active anymore. Something about school if I remember right.

good find. those were simpler times. wickedfire has gone through some weird phases.

does anyone remember the member sidekick that used all those crazy emoticons? :music06::jester:

how about jon's cj screenshot thread on sitepoint that was pivital in building this community in the very beginning.

worseless.

LOL, I had completely forgot about the chrislingle thing, that was some drama right there, although by the time I signed up it was winding down.

I preferred rick rolls over the new dick rolls now being done, it's not really funny when you have 8 tabs open and lose work.

Sumit by far is the best thing to happen to WF in a long time.

Damn, making a list of people who haven't posted in forever:
Laura - wtf? Where are you? I think she showed us her tits once.
Aden - At the Boston affiliate summit last year there was tons of talk about this guy, and if I remember right I actually met him.
LazyHippy - has almost 3k posts but isn't too active anymore. Something about school if I remember right.

Yeah I talked to Aden a little bit ago he's just busy beyond all belief.

Not sure about Lazy & Laura - it's been a long time on those two.

Here's an interesting fact. That thread is the one that lead me to join wickedfire. Do you know why?

...Because one of those landing pages is MINE, and I saw the link in my referrer log. Before that I never heard of wickedfire.

ahhh a wf nostalgic thread.

I'm pretty sure Laura never showed her boobies, Rage. I think she's just really busy doing her own thing and being a mommy. (I believe she's pregnant with her FOURTH!)

ahhh a wf nostalgic thread.

I'm pretty sure Laura never showed her boobies, Rage. I think she's just really busy doing her own thing and being a mommy. (I believe she's pregnant with her FOURTH!)

Yeah could be, so many boobs on this board they all kind of blend together.

worseless.

Yeah those were the days. The chrislingle drama was off the hook, lol.

And the "arbi" stuff, haha. I remember that was the big buzz on here when I first joined. Everyone was always talking about it and what was the best way to set up arbi pages. People discussing adsense templates and stuff were the hottest threads.

One of the big $$ tips was to line up images next to your adsense ads for increased CTR. And then when Google stopped allowing it, and everyone was crying about how it totally ruined their moneymakers. Later they started cracking down on the whole adsense arbi thing and it died a natural death.

And speaking of people MIA... does anyone know where lerchmo and Drusam went? I never see them post anymore but they were some of the most active members.

I know where you can find Lerch, but DruSam...? Where is Dru? No, Laura never showed her boobies to WF, she's got too much class.