Original Article Writing + Submission Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam1am

Outside your window
Oct 5, 2007
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have several years experience doing search engine marketing and have written many, many articles for that purpose during that time. I was an English major in college, have written for the local newspaper, maintain a few reasonably successful blogs, and generally write a lot. I am a native English speaker and was born and live in the U.S.

All my articles are 100% original - researched and written just for you.

Here are a few samples.

After I have written the articles, I can either give them to you or as an added service, I can submit them to up to 175 article directories under one of my pen names. These directories have PR anywhere from 0 to 8.

Writing:

Regular article: ~400 words ......... $10
Long article: ~600 words ............. $15

Quantity discount: If you need several articles on the same topic, I will write every fifth one for free. Therefore, 5 related regular articles: $40.

Submissions:

50 Directories: $25
100 Directories: $40
175 Directories: $65

Submitting 3rd party content: +$5

PM me with the following:

- How many articles you need
- The subject of each article
- Any other directions you have

If I am doing the submission, please provide:

- A maximum of two links with anchor text that you want me to use for each article.

I will reply with your total and my paypal address. Early birds will generally have their articles done within 24 hours of sending payment, and everyone else within 48 hours. If I am submitting to article directories, add a day.

I do not accept articles that are adult themed, and if you want me to write something overly technical ("Postating ferrous oxides in a structural matrix and their concurrent affect on phylum arthropoda") I might have to decline. Although I'm very good with computer-related articles in general.

That's it! I look forward to working with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.