Order of tasks...

JarredLv

Rape and Pillage Canada!
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas
I've been working on a campaign tonight as I began to wonder if the order in which you complete tasks has any effect on quality of efficiency. Just wondering what others thinks about that. When working on CPA offers utilizing landing pages, does it really matter what you do first or last?

For instance, I started doing keyword research, and while doing that I figured that if I had my landing page copy already written up, it might make keyword research easier and more targeted. But at the same time, if you already have your keywords and ad copies written up, you know what to put in your landing page to make your ads and keywords more relevant. Just curious what everyone else thinks.

i feel its better to: find niche --> look at competitors and see what they're doing and what seems to work --> gather keywords, then base the LP around the keywords..

or if you want almost a definate good quality score, build the LP around a few of your keywords (4-5 main ones) then type in your website in the adwords keyword tool and it will spit out keywords that it thinks your site is based on. plug those into your campaign and profit.

of course this doesnt mean shit to me anymore because im banned from google and dont care to venture to other search engine platforms atm so good luck

Studies have shown time and time again that grouping similar tasks and performing them at the same time is by far the most efficient.

Let's say you wanted to make 5 landers. Instead of doing them one at a time start to finish it's actually more efficient to do all of the graphic design, then all of the layout, then do all the keyword/niche research, etc etc etc...

Studies have shown time and time again that grouping similar tasks and performing them at the same time is by far the most efficient.

Let's say you wanted to make 5 landers. Instead of doing them one at a time start to finish it's actually more efficient to do all of the graphic design, then all of the layout, then do all the keyword/niche research, etc etc etc...

that may be the most efficient but as far as quality, doing one niche at a time is more effective then doing 5 different niches at once

that may be the most efficient but as far as quality, doing one niche at a time is more effective then doing 5 different niches at once

The data says otherwise. These efficiency studies did all of that into account.

Quality is horribly hard to grade of course.

What is clear is that multi-tasking is horribly inefficient and results in low-quality work.

One study link: Multitasking undermines our efficiency, study suggests