Orange County Choppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebittner

Sit On My Face
Jun 26, 2006
NY
Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone watches the show (American Choppers) or have heard of OCC.
I used to like these guys quite a bit a few years ago but now I can't stand them as they live in my town and it is just to crazy. So people that live around here make them out to be Gods and it annoys me. Like the other day I was at the Ice cream stand and Paul Sr. pulls up and does not even park in a parking spot he just puts his SUV right in front leaves it running gets out and they serve him like he is a king and people come over and shake his hand and I could not help but laugh.

I really hope everything with them dies out real soon.

A couple celebrities who actually have the character to be celebrities and you poop on them! Shame.

A couple celebrities who actually have the character to be celebrities and you poop on them! Shame.

No there is more to it then that, they have changed a lot since they received "fame".
Another example a friend of mine was at a small little diner that he has been going to for years, him and his girlfriend order their food and they wait. Paul Sr and I forget whom else walk in an order. They get their food right away and it just happened to be the food that my friend and his girlfriend ordered. That is to say after that he stopped going to that diner.

It's not so much that I don't like them as I am getting fed up with my town and everyone treating them so much different.

hahah amazing, you mind if I start using that one?

Sure i dont give a fuck. I understand you not having many post and want to get as many as you can!!! So let me get this right your complaining about people that worked and developed a business that was successful. Maybe you should read more and think less of posting stupid shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.