Optim.al - FB Ad Creator

rileypool

paper clique fiend
Mar 8, 2007
Tulsa, OK
rileypool.com
In light of Mr. Green's C&D, has anybody used this service? I'm not sure how they bill as I haven't looked into it much. And it also seems that the ads you make will be on their account, which isn't something I'll be to keen on.

Facebook | Display Advertising : XA.net

With a worldwide audience surpassing 500 million people, Facebook is impossible for advertisers to ignore. XA.net has developed the first fully-integrated Facebook multivariate text and image advertising optimization and management platform – optim.al, allowing you to coordinate large Facebook campaigns with increased control and reporting:

Target the Right Audience
Target Facebook users by fan pages that you control, connections, geography (country, region, DMAs, cities), demographics, interests, keywords and relationship status.

Manage to Your goals
You can purchase Facebook advertising on a CPC and CPM basis, but XA.net will also help you to manage towards your ROI and CPA goals.

Ease Time and Resource Constraints
XA.net has streamlined and automated the tactical details and creation of Facebook ad campaigns, so your time is well spent.

Report on Your Success
optim.al gives you a detailed output regarding the performance of your campaigns, making continued performance improvement easy.

Get Creative Help
Get performance-oriented copy/creative suggestions from BoostCTR.
Multivariate Testing: Boost Facebook Campaign Performance

Fractional factorial (multivariate) testing allows for advertisers to test many ad components with far fewer tests – allowing advertisers to determine winning combinations of image and copy elements far more quickly than if they ran every possible combination. Campaigns using optim.al’s multivariate testing (MT) service show dramatic lift in performance by determining the best combination of image, text and targeting:

* Full factorial and fractional factorial (multivariate) ad creation
* Defines the top performing ad components
* Optimizes ad iteration based on click rate and conversion data

TAC-diagram-.jpg

Sign up for optim.al and start advertising on Facebook today. Or contact us to find out how we can help you optimize your Facebook campaigns.

A4D recommended it in their latest newsletter. I assume they've tried it..?

I tried it out last week. Turned out that you have to first create a few ads that reside on their system. Then they upload it themselves. So basically you're showing them your entire stuff like images, ad copies, offers etc.

I wouldn't touch them!

I tried it out last week. Turned out that you have to first create a few ads that reside on their system. Then they upload it themselves. So basically you're showing them your entire stuff like images, ad copies, offers etc.

I wouldn't touch them!

Why on earth would you even try it out? Its pretty obvious what they are up to.

Reactions: seolinker
Why on earth would you even try it out? Its pretty obvious what they are up to.
You missed my point completely tough guy. Trying them out doesn't necessarily mean that I supplied my actual ad copies & offers.

You missed my point completely tough guy. Trying them out doesn't necessarily mean that I supplied my actual ad copies & offers.

If you like to waste your time fiddling with shit you have no intention of using then its all good dude :)

i'm spamming here but it seems releveant, check out link in my sig. it's self hosted on your server and works. but source is encoded. good luck bros