Opinions on monthly searches and total exact phrase results

dustincarabello

Jun 4, 2016
Denver
www.nuvisioneducation.com
While you're choosing your keywords, what is the minimum number of monthly searches you will accept for a keyword? Also, when you search for the exact phrase, what are the MAX number of results you will accept? I'm curious because I've heard so many different methods.

While you're choosing your keywords, what is the minimum number of monthly searches you will accept for a keyword? Also, when you search for the exact phrase, what are the MAX number of results you will accept? I'm curious because I've heard so many different methods.

It depends on your topic/niche. If you found high paying keywords (HPK), 1K per month is enough. IMHO.

There's no numbers to put here. It really depends in the niche. On some cases, the keyword now has 0 searches but in 6 months its a different thing.

What I can help you with is this. Get some keywords with high traffic and write about it without thinking about google at all. Don't care about ranking and all that google complications and just think of your readers. If you do this your long solid article will rank in different terms you haven't thought about in the first place.

Just get keywords to get you in the right path of choosing your topic to write and not target them pro actively.

There's no numbers to put here. It really depends in the niche. On some cases, the keyword now has 0 searches but in 6 months its a different thing.

What I can help you with is this. Get some keywords with high traffic and write about it without thinking about google at all. Don't care about ranking and all that google complications and just think of your readers. If you do this your long solid article will rank in different terms you haven't thought about in the first place.

Just get keywords to get you in the right path of choosing your topic to write and not target them pro actively.

Good to know about your comment.