Opinions on CJ / Shareasale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akk0

Danny Trejo Power!
Nov 7, 2006
I tried the search but "cj" is too short and "commission junction" doesn't find a lot. Anyway, I've been thinking about promoting some products on there but I remember some people here saying they suck. Do they? And why?

Edit: What about Linkshare?

CJ and ShareASale are both great networks. I don't do much with CJ but they definitely dominate a lot of niches, like web hosting. Some people have complained that CJ doesn't fight for their affiliates as hard as some networks, like Azoogle and Neverblue do.

Ive used CJ for years and not had much problem with them. They pay on time and **SEEM** to track accurately. One thing to remember on CJ is that you need to individually apply to any program you want to promote. Its not like the CPA networks where once your in you can promote any of their offers. If the individual advertiser does not like your site or the type of site you have you will get denied from the program. Some advertisers auto-approve affiliates but many of the big names do not.

if you use cj calc in a budget for not getting paid. They have a lot of great offers but you really need to calc that in if you're going to use them as it happens some times.

if you use cj calc in a budget for not getting paid. They have a lot of great offers but you really need to calc that in if you're going to use them as it happens some times.

As much as it sucks you have to figure in some budget for not getting paid on every network. I havent worked with a network yet where there werent errors with tracking hear and there.

I've done a ton with CJ over the past three years, and never had a serious problem. Of course, I could just be too stupid to catch one.

As for ShareASale, I'm a big fan. They seem like a relatively clean and well-run network.

Give it a fucking break, those parasites have minimal effect, and it's nothing that CPA networks don't deal with.

I make a ton from CJ, and have never had any issues, and in fact, have had great service from them.

I have no issues with cj as well. I make a good $100 - $200 a month from them.

They had a rep for freezing accounts and such, but I've personally never seen any issues with clients I've hooked up with them. I know they're a pain in the butt to work with from the advertiser side, I've got some friends who handle that and they always moan about having to work with CJ. That's not my problem, though, since I work with publishers mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.