Status
Not open for further replies.

chatmasta

Jan 7, 2007
NYC
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hey,

I'm sure some of you have seen the script I posted where a user enters the CAPTCHA and it creates a google account. This is advantageous because google accounts work with blogger, gmail, youtube, and probably feedburner soon. Blogger accounts are very valuable for making link farms.

However, there is one major problem with this script: the account is created server side, meaning you can only create about 10 per day per IP. Even with 50 proxies that's still only 500 a day. And it's SLOW.

But I managed to create an account creator that creates accounts from the USER'S IP when they enter the CAPTCHA. So they enter a google CAPTCHA, and a google account is created FROM THEIR IP ADDRESS. Obviously this has a lot of potential. Depending on how many visitors you have, you could create thousands of accounts per day, all from unique IP addresses. It's faster and more safe (in the sense of diversifying your account portfolio) than using server side methods.

So I'm willing to sell this to ONE person (I want to keep it very exclusive). I'm open to any offers in the $XXXX+ range. Otherwise it's not even worth it to me.

If you're interested, PM me or post here...

If you can write the code, come back here and let me know. There's a hell of a lot more to it than an iframe.

I'll take you up on that challenge. Stay tuned for a much more reasonably priced Google account creator! :D

Okay. Just know that if you do happen to make it, and you give it out to a bunch of people, you'll be blowing it for everyone once google patches it.

Gmail account creator is selling for lesser than hundred buck that works exactly the same way, on user pc side though. Add some public proxy in, there you goes. Probably if it comes with OCR, perhaps it may worth that figure. PM me if anyone interested

I'm not ripping anyone off. If someone wants to pay the price, then they can pay it. Not everyone is poor, and if you understood the potential that so many unique-IP google accounts have, the price wouldn't seem high. Apparently instead of posting on WF I should have pursued more private means...might have to have the post deleted. :)

If it's iframe, does this technique even work in IE7/firefox/etc?

Iframe security is hardened there, not able to access the iframe body via javascript, etc.

Chatmasta...I never challenged you in that regard. You have every right to sell it, and I won't compete with you. However, you may want to rethink how much you are selling it for...$300 would be more than reasonable, or you can set up a tiered structure based on account creation, but XXXX is plain unreasonable.

Jason

If it's iframe, does this technique even work in IE7/firefox/etc?

Iframe security is hardened there, not able to access the iframe body via javascript, etc.

It works in all the browsers I've tested (IE6, IE7, FF, Opera). Like I said, there's a lot more to it than an iframe. In fact, there is no iframe.

Domain, $300 is not enough for me to give it to someone. But if someone does want to pay $XXXX for it, then I will have no problems selling it. Which is why I'm describing it as "open to offers," not "for sale." I may look further into the tiered solution, but the problem is that so much of it is client side, and it wouldn't be possible without giving almost all of the code away. So I might just end up selling accounts by themselves.

But like I said, this isn't a for sale thread, it's an open to offers thread.

its definitely not iframe you noobs. interesting though, your first gmail script is very nice. what do you use xmlhttprequest or a flash file? they're the only 2 ways i can see how http requests can be sent and received.

never thought of converting my scripts to work on the client side, would save me looking for proxies the whole time. nice idea

hmm, how? I can't think of how although I've never wrote a script that signs up Google accounts. I presume one of the steps use a POST and iframes can't do POST requests.

not really. you can't sell it for that price coz there's a lot of work left for someone to make money with it and anyone who knows how to do that prob knows how to code it themself or knows where to start
at least. looking around, seo software that sells well is idiot proof and not too expensive so non-coders can start making bank straight away.

i don't know why you want to sell it. you sound like someone who likes coding but finds the actual stuff that makes the $$$ boring which is kinda like me.

ahh ill type it again...

no, the price isn't realistic because anyone who would know how to use it would know how to code their own once they had the idea, which is good i'll give ya that but you can't sell ideas :).

if you look around at seo software or whatever you want to call it, the stuff that sells is absolutely idiot proof and not too dear. the only people that buy stuff are noobs and non-coders, neither would be able to use what your selling. and the most expensive software i've come across is xrumer which is $400 and a *lot* of coding goes into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.