Open letter to sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazbit

Jan 7, 2015
Dear sellers in the "trade" area. Please post your emails and other means to contact you OTHER than "PM".

I can't send PMs and don't have time to post a dozen messages and/or wait a week (or whatever), so I can send PMs.

Thanks.

Got to make more posts and be in the forum longer to PM. I doubt anyone here is going to post their emails like that. Just find some posts in the forum and interact with them and participate in the conversation.

Dear sellers in the "trade" area. Please post your emails and other means to contact you OTHER than "PM".

I can't send PMs and don't have time to post a dozen messages and/or wait a week (or whatever), so I can send PMs.

Thanks.

Why you can't send PMs in Wickedfire? I think you must have a minimum of 15 posts/comments before you can send PMs. It's not difficult to do bro :) Just try, give time

Why you can't send PMs in Wickedfire? I think you must have a minimum of 15 posts/comments before you can send PMs. It's not difficult to do bro :) Just try, give time

I think there's a limited number of pm one can send after the post count. Correct me If I am wrong

Hey Jizbit

speechless_zps8f65a886.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.