OooOoO A Tropical Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

i tried to go yesterday, i live in NJ, no where near the hurricane but i brought the wrong kite...the winds were like 25mph and i brought my 15mph kite...i got like 10 feet of air and the board was not on my feet...after that i decided to stop.

Fuck he hit the cement hard, he will be hurting in the morning.

I've never done that before but why the fuck lock yourself into the kite, just free ride so you can release yourself whenever.

the harness has a quick release to it...but you need to be attached to it because you move the handle about a foot up and down to control the kite to go up or down, when you pull the handle all the way in, its in full speed position...a sting goes in the middle of the handle and hooks to you and to some strings that just hold you to the kite, then the handle controls other strings for turning and speed...but its a quick push down of a loop on a open ended hook and you are disconnected...usually if your in normal winds you have a safety leash on that will put the kite in immobile position so you can recover but dont lose the kite.

Status
Not open for further replies.