OneHourBacklinks.com - A Fast and Strong Link Building Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extropy

Oct 20, 2010
Houston, TX
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Crush the SERPs with verified, powerful links to your website.
** From the makers of Linklicious.me **

We were sick and tired of waiting days for link reports only to find they were garbage. Missing links, bad anchors, days of delays - you know the drill. So we decided to make our own internal tools to solve that problem for our SEO clients. And just like Linklicious.me, we've packaged it up to share with our fellow SEOs.

The blog comment links we build are a natural mixture of d0follow and nofollow links and span from PR NA to PR6. You can fully control and customize your orders to your exact needs and even mix and match your SEO projects in a single order via a shopping cart. Not only do we verify every single link before you get your report, we'll overdeliver just to cover the off chance that you have a few links get deleted or a duplicate domain sneaks in.

With our blog commenting service you get:
- Indexed links : Stop paying to index profiles when you can just buy indexed links!
- Strong links : If you want high PR links (page, not SITE!), you've got 'em
- Fast links : Most orders delivered in about ONE HOUR
- Great reporting : No more link reports that are busted. Every single link is legit and contains index status, PR, and link text
- Full control : Unlimited target URLs, unlimited keywords, multi-level spintax, and up to 2000 links at a time
- Upgrades : If you want indexed links only or PR1+ links, that's an option. Only d0follow links will be coming shortly.

Affiliate program:
With this service being so fast and inexpensive we recongize that it's perfect for affiliates. Join for free and make money for every order you refer.

How to order:
Ordering is easy. Just visit our site at One Hour Backlinks - Buy indexed and high PR links with our link building service and fill out the form. We only accept Paypal for payments. After you order, be sure to verify the email address and we'll get started building links immediately. Once verified, all sales are final - no refunds.

It's really is as easy as that. Simple, fast, effective...

Five FREE review copies available to senior members. I just need your KW/URLs, and number of links. You can see the site for specific order upgrades/link counts.

All of the review copies have been taken. I just submitted all the orders for processing so you should get them in around an hour. If you haven't sent me your email, please do. :)

Review:
The order was done lightning fast. Link URLs and Link Text was spread out. I got a CSV file with full details of keywords/link text/urls.

One caveat though is, from the sampling I did, the blogs appear to be already very heavily spammed and the text used is the standard 'great blog' type comment, and I almost want my links removed from them. I would not go against your money site with this, which is the mistake I unknowingly made.

The service does what it says, you just have to be very careful on what you use it with.

Thanks for the review. You can customize your spintax if you want but I just ran with the defaults. And yes, unfortunately there is a lot of spam out there.

Review

Disclaimer: Free Review

Summary

Good communications
Fast delivery
Good reporting
Slight over-delivery of service
Very high percentage of links confirmed
Good ratio of URLs to unique domains
Some of the blogs with high external OBLs

Good communications. Not long after I PM'd the information I was informed that 1000 backlinks were being generated for the review and that it would take about an hour. Actual time, just over 20 minutes. Received an email with the CSV file with the actual URLs, PR, if indexed or not, keyword and target URL.

Received 1024 URLs. Most are PR N/A, 1 PR3, 2 PR1 and about 50 PR0.

Ran it through link check: 924 Found, 38 Not Found, 62 Timed Out. Ran the timed out ones again and another 48 were found. Total received: 972 links found.

566 Unique domains were used.

Random sampling of 75 URLs' OBL
< 20: 5
20-80: 42
81-300: 8
300-1800: 20

Although I didn't have to use the interface to order, their system looks nice and simple to use.

Thanks for the review copy.

Very detailed review - thank you for taking the time to dig in.

A few comments:

- We validate all links immediately before the report in order to determine which keyword is on each page. Scrapebox link checker doesn't find links very well so it'll miss a bunch. (Which is why we wrote our own)
- A lot of people worry about OBL and link juice. Here is a very recent interview with Matt Cutts detailing how it really is a wash. Whiteboard Interview - Google's Matt Cutts on Redirects, Trust + More | SEOmoz
- We just upped over-delivery a bit for future orders. I always want to be at least 10% over.

We'll be adding a couple of other goodies soon to improve flexibility. And we'll always be looking to improve the service speed and accuracy. We are in the high volume/low cost links, so most people know what to expect.

Thanks again!!

Review:

I was lucky enough to receive a review copy from extropy and was pleased with the service overall. He was quick to respond to a PM and was thorough through the entire process. I checked about 20 links from the report and they were all there with the proper anchor text. The blogs themselves were a little shady but it was expected. I plan on using the service again but I wouldn't use this on an important money site. I received my report within 45 minutes of sending him my order via PM.

The report was good and covered all the details I would expect and then some. The process of purchasing the links looks almost too easy (and affordable) and I'll be using them again for sure just not for any money sites (until they get some better blogs). When OHB compiles a good list of PR blogs, that will be one hell of a service. As for now, if you are looking for a cheap service to get cheap quick backlinks, its definitely one of the better ones I've seen on WF.

Grade: A

Review

SO, WF got back up again and Extropy was able to get in touch with me to complete this review.

Within the hour of getting in touch I had an email with the results. I had asked him to cater it to my new-ish site on what he would think would work best, which he did very well.

Your order has been processed and it took only 11 minutes and 13 seconds. You purchased 500 links, and we made you 523 links. The indexing rate of these links is 100.0% (523 are already indexed).

Email contained a CSV attached with each URL it had been submitted to. A worthwhile service in pushing your site up the SERPs and will be looking into placing an order on newly developed sites soon.

Thanks Extropy, some guy :)

Update, ordered 4/1 received 4/1, reporting today 4/11. Position 66 on exact search key of 590. was a virgin inner subpage link, got to position 21 as of today, very very few indexed - i doubt ill be running it through linklicious due to the nature of the links - but good job. recommended and worth $5. Left itrader, pls do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.